Chapter 7

Long Way to Meet You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's only when he arrives in front of Joohyun's door that something comes up to his mind. He knows that voice and there is no way he could be wrong but why would she be here. He puts the thought aside and hurries himself to Joohyun's room.

And there she is, the girl he has been thinking about is sitting beside Joohyun. She is Joohyun's back and he notices worries on her face.

Yoongi calms down himself and fights back the urge to pull her into his embrace as he knows that it's not the right time yet. So instead he approaches Joohyun and puts one of her arm around his shoulder.

"Can you help with the other side," he says.

Seulgi immediately grabs Joohyun's other arm but she has not noticed Yoongi since he is wearing his glasses for work and his messy front hair is covering almost half of his face.

They go out of the house and reach for Yoongi's car and as he helps Joohyun get into the back seat, without saying anything Seulgi gets in from the other side and lets Joohyun's head rests against her shoulder. After that Yoongi gets into the driver seat and they hurry to the hospital.

Thankfully it doesn't take long as the nearest hospital is only 5 minutes ride from their house and once they arrive Seulgi gets out of the car first and helps Joohyun to get out and Yoongi lets Joohyun lean on him for support as they go inside.

They take Joohyun to the emergency room where she is immediately tended by one of the OB specialists. Yoongi and Seulgi go to the waiting room without any saying anything towards each other and they just stay like that for a while until Seulgi lets out a sigh.

Yoongi turns his head towards her and he is wondering if Seulgi has noticed him or she just doesn't care and he doesn't know what to do.

He keeps on staring at her face and he can't hold himself as he takes her hand and squeezes it, wanting to let her know that she's not alone and hoping that it will help her to calm down.

"Don't worry, she'll be okay," he says softly.

But Seulgi's mind is full with Joohyun and her baby and she is starting to wonder if there was something wrong with their dinner yesterday. So when she feels a hand on hers, she is startled and by reflect turned her ead to see whose it is.

"He still has the same eyes," is what comes into her mind first. People might say that his stare is cold and lifeless, but people who love him know better especially for her, his eyes always emanated warmth and they have the power to calm her nerves.

As memories

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter