Chapter 5

Long Way to Meet You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Friday night Joohyun and the boys are gathering at the dining table having take outs and catching up about their days. Namjoon is currently sharing about the latest status of their project, of course by skipping out all confidential information.

"... and that's why Yoongi hyung need to start working on the initial program tonight," he says before taking another bite of his food.

"He should. That is if he still wants to take leave next Friday," Hoseok adds even though his mouth is still half full.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and continues nibbling his pizza while Joohyun stares at him curiously.

"That's very unusual of you, taking a leave in the middle of a big project," she says.

"Well I have to. I had promised to meet someone that day," he answers shortly and they don't push him any further.

Joohyun's phone suddenly rings and she leaves the dining table to pick it up while they continues their talk. It doesn't take long before she comes back and Hoseok notices the confussion left on her face.

"Is there something wrong?" he asks.

"That was my mother in law and she said a daughter of one of her friend is coming over for vacation and apparently she's going to stay at our house since she hasn't found a place," she answers.

"Really? When is she coming?" Hoseok asks. Yoongi and Namjoon have finished their own conversation and have started listening.

"Next Monday and she's going to stay here for the next 2 weeks," she says.

"Isn't that great? You finally have a girlfriend, but is there something wrong with that?" Yoongi asks since her face says the otherway around.

"Maybe she caught on about Taehyung. Otherwise why would she sent a daughter of her friend to live with a newlywed couple?" she mumbles with a small voice but the boys still manage to hear it.

"Wait, Taehyung’s mother didn't know he is in London??" Namjoon asks and Joohyun clasps shut.

She and Taehyung intentionally didn't tell his parents about it, but she forgets to tell this fact to the boys.

"I knew it, didn't his parents also oppose when he said he wants to be a photographer," Yoongi says matter-of-factly.

"That's not important now. I think I should go back after dinner, there are a lot to prepare," Joohyun tries to change the subject and thankfully it works.

"You're right. We'll help you," Namjoon says while Hoseok and Yoongi just nod their heads.

"Except for Yoongi hyung, he still has a lot of works to do," he continues and his eyes are glaring sharply at the older one. Yoongi smiles back sheepishly and starts playing with his drink.

"Gosh, I get it already. I'll start being a hermit tonight, okay? Don't you dare bother me later," Yoongi says with a pouted mouth which just makes them smile at his cute behavior.

After dinner Joohyun goes back to her house accompanied by Hoseok and Namjoon who help her carry all of her things. They are also planning to check the condition of her guest room and list down anything they should prepare for her guest while on the other hand Yoongi who is left alone decided to do the dishes. When he finishes with them, he goes back to his room to start working on the project.

That weekend Yoongi stays inside his room most of the times just as he promised and he only comes out when he needs some food. Namjoon and Hoseok also keep their promises to help Joohyun clean up her guest room and also to do some groceries for her as it turns out she and Taehyung never have any guest staying over before.


It's finally Monday and Seulgi have arrived at Incheon airport and is waiting for his father to pick her up. Her mother tells her to stop by first since the owner of the house where she is going to stay is still at work, but Seulgi is planning to do that anyway since she needs to grab one of her old things.

While waiting for his father, she suddenly thinks of the moment when she decided to leave Seoul. It was not long after her graduation when her uncle who has a gallery in London offered her a job. It was relatively challenging for a fresh graduate like her, but the pay is enough to start a life and since at that time she really needed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter