Chapter 2

Long Way to Meet You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks have passed since Taehyung left and it has taken a toll on Joohyun. She doesn't stand being alone and her doctor has once warned her that loneliness is dangerous for expecting mother so nowadays she has been spending most of her times next door with the boys rather than at her own house.

It is a usual Friday night for Joohyun to lie down on the coach, watching her favourite drama with her favourite snacks ready within her arm reach. What makes it different than usual is that instead of Taehyung, she is now accompanied by Yoongi, who is lying down lazily on the carpet.

"This is so cliche. I don't understand why do you like this drama that much," Yoongi says.

"Women like drama because they're cliche and that's why dramas always follow the same formula," Joohyun answers and Yoongi just gives her a nod, agreeing to her point.

On the contrary of them who are relaxing around the living room, Namjoon and Hoseok are having a heated discussion at the dining table.

"You don't get it. They want us to create a prototype and it has to be ready next Monday," Namjoon says while rubbing his temple.

"No, no. I totally get it. That's why I suggested we work for an early version this weekend. We don't have to include the code, let's just follow the basic scenario. That should be enough right?"

Namjoon opens his mouth to counter but then pauses as he thinks about the possibility.

"Yeah... I think we can do that. I'll finish the proposal and Hoseok-ah, you should compile list of scenario we could possibly include in this version, and try to finish it tonight, okay?" Namjoon says and gets up from his seat while Hoseok nods his head and closes the notebook in front of him.

The rustling sound that they create manages to grab the attention of Yoongi and Joohyun and they both turn their heads towards the dining room.

"So that's that and Joohyun-ah, sorry but I think we won't be able to take you to the doctor tommorow," Namjoon turns his head towards Joohyun, both of his hands are still busy gathering papers that are scattered around the table.

"That's totally fine, I can go by myself," she answers.

"No!" all of the boys says at the same time and it renders Joohyun speechless.

"Yoongi-hyung, can you accompany her?" Namjoon asks.

"Sure. I don't have better things to do anyway," Yoongi answers.

"Great! We should probably start working now, see you tomorrow," Hoseok says as he leaves to his room, followed by Namjoon.


The next morning Yoongi wakes up early to prepare breakfast for his housemates, including Joohyun. He is not an excellent cook, in fact he is a very practical one and never follows any recipes, but almost every one who eat his food recognize that he has skills in cooking.

When he has finished, he goes back to his room to take a shower and prepapes himself for the trip. When he goes back to the living room, Joohyun is already there sitting on the coach.

"What are you doing? Eat your breakfast quickly so we can depart earlier," Yoongi says to her.

Joohyun is slightly startled but says nothing and just moves to the table to eat her portion. Yoongi takes a seat across of her and grabs a smaller portion because he is already full from cooking that amount of food.

They have finished eating when sun is still peeking out from the horizon and they quickly depart for the hospital. They manage to get to the hospital in time and Yoongi waits outside while Joohyun is getting check-up from her doctor.

When she has finished, they decide to grab a lunch at a restaurant nearby.

"So, what did your doctor say?" Yoongi asks while po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter