Chapter 12

The Red: Soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun leaned on his car as he was fixing his eyes on Haeyoung’s entrance.  He drummed his fingers on the hood. Honestly, he felt like something was about busting inside his chest. He felt nervous. Didn’t know wether it was because seeing Haeyoung again nor because Taeyong just stood on the gate while eyeing –let’s say glaring – on him since forever.

They were stood there for what? Twenty minutes? It was more than that but both of them say nothing to each other. Sehun cleared his throat hoping to shove the awkward tension between them. But, no. Taeyong still judging him. For some reason, he knew Taeyong didn’t really like him. He felt it. It was much easier to deal with Johnny or even Mark that he knew only for days than the head stone Taeyong.

Maybe it was because they were like brothers to Haeyoung and yeah, Taeyong must be just a bit overprotective over her, right?

“You two look awfully awkward.” Said a girl. For his life, Sehun never felt so happy to hear someone’s voice. His face brightened up while Taeyong darkened in a second when Sehun came closer to her.

“Isn’t it Taeyong’s ability? To make everything feel awkward. So, wassup, dude?”

Taeyong glared on Johnny while the guy just act as if nothing. Taeyong rolled his eyes.

“Hey, Sehun. You’re early. And Taeyong, I didn’t see you on dining table. Mind to tell me your excuse?” Mark looked at the vehicle in front of him. Frankly, this was the first time he saw Sehun and car together. He never rode one before nor seen with one before. And that one seemed brand new.

“He’s busy glaring on our little Hae’s boyfriend.” Johnny teasingly spoke. He circled his arm around Taeyong. “I never saw you bring car before.”

Sehun scratched his neck awkwardly.

“Can we just go now? It’s kinda late.” Haeyoung saved him once again. She knew if they were staying anytime longer, Sehun probably melt by Taeyong death glare. He smiled appreciative. Haeyoung always knew when he needed her without him telling her loudly, didn’t she?

“Yeah. Umm… I plan to go with Haeyoung today. But there’s space. Why don’t you guys join us instead?”

Oh, that was so awkward. And it was going to be more awkward if they agree to the ride. Never in his life had Sehun felt this way. He never thought he would be bend down to someone. Especially for a mere human.

But Haeyoung had this strange power toward him. It was affecting him, affectionately affecting him.  She held this power to summon all his vulnerability. She had this ability to make him felt weakness. To make him following her like little puppy. To grant everything she wished for.

He never slept –except when he really wanted to—but when he awoke, it was a pure torture because all he could see was Haeyoung’s face again and over again, every day, every single time.

How her smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter