Secrets

Addicted To Your Smile
After an hour or so into the drive, when we were at a highway, the car suddenly broke down.
 
The highway was bleak, empty and quite eerie.
 
The road was empty, and on both sides of the road were forests full of large trees.
 
The only noise that was audible was that of insects chirping.
 
 
I slapped my forehead in stress and thought to myself,
Why.... Why here??
 
 
Just then, jihyo and jeongyeon got off and had a little talk with the driver.
 
After some time, the driver walked away and the two girls stood in front of the car.
 
Mina got off the car and approached Jihyo.
 
"What happened?" she asked, calmly.
 
"The man said he'll try to go and get some help and he said he'd be back before the evening. He told us to wait here and to not wander around anywhere," Jihyo replied to her.
 
On hearing their muffled conversation outside, Dahyun gasped.
 
"What now?? What will we do?? It's such a scary place," she said.
 
"It'll be fine, we're all in this together," Sana reassured her, as she held Dahyun's hand in hers.
 
 
"Can we at least step out of the car?" Tzuyu asked, slightly rolling her eyes and throwing her head back into her seat.
 
"As long as you don't wander into the forest, it's all good," Sana said.
 
"Alright then i'm gonna go join Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Mina outside," she said, "Chaeyoung, wanna join me?"
 
After all I had been through earlier that day with Mina and Jeongyeon, I didn't want to join them by any means. In fact, I didn't even want to join Tzuyu! 
 
I shook my head in a slow manner.
 
"Fine," Tzuyu said and got out of the car and stood with the three other girls.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It had been barely ten minutes, and everyone inside the car was bored to the power of infinity.
 
"Uh, can we go outside too?" Momo asked.
 
"Why do you want to go outside, isn't it better off with someone staying inside the car?" Nayeon asked back.
 
"Does the car really need five people to look after it?" Momo replied.
 
"Fine then Sana, Dahyun and Chaeyoung can stay inside, right?" Nayeon asked, looking at us.
 
All three of us nodded and agreed to staying inside the car as Nayeon and Momo too, stepped out of the car.
 
 
The six girls outside seemed to be talking about a variety of things and laughing every now and then.
 
I felt bad, but that didn't really matter.
 
 
Just then, I saw Jeongyeon pulling Mina into the woods.
 
I got a little curious and walked out of the car, leaving Sana and Dahyun to take care of it.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Since I didn't want to get caught, I followed them very slowly, from a safe distance, hoping that they wouldn't go in too far.
 
The two of them stopped by a huge tree and Jeongyeon whispered something into Mina's ear.
 
Mina laughed slightly, and i admired her from far.
 
 
Suddenly, Jeongyeon started talking to Mina.
 
Since I was quite far, I paid full attention to their conversation.
 
 
"Hey, Mina, do you have a.. uh i dont know, maybe a boyfriend?" Jeongyeon asked.
 
"No, why do you ask?" came the reply.
 
"Just like that," Jeongyeon shook her head.
 
"Well, I mean I don't really like any of the boys I'm close with at home or other workplaces so..." Mina added.
 
"So... girls...?" Jeongyeon asked, in a very confused manner.
 
"Maybe," Mina replied, shrugging a bit.
 
 
I gasped loudly, without realizing that I wasn't very far from them.
 
They headed forward towards my direction.
 
I ran back towards the car and dropped my wrist watch on the way, by accident.
 
 
I then got inside the car in a hasty manner and drank some water, to help me catch my breath.
 
 
As i gulped the water down my throat, I thought to myself,
 
Does Mina really like girls? And if so, who does she like?