The Day Before

Addicted To Your Smile
All our plans were now done. It was friday night and i was thinking of what to wear to the airport.
I sat on the smooth floor and spread my legs forward as my untidy pile of clothes surrounded me.
I took my phone in my hand and opened our groupchat.
 
 
Me: so, is everyone done with all their planning? — [9:15 pm]
Momo: Yes :) — [9:15 pm]
Sana: YEEEEEE — [9:15 pm]
Mina: yup! — [9:15 pm]
Jeongyeon: pretty sure you're still not done with your clothes right? — [9:16 pm]
Me: HOW DID YOU KNOW — [9:16 pm]
Nayeon: we all know you too well kiddo — [9:16 pm]
Tzuyu: nayeon said something right after a long time lol — [9:18 pm]
Jeongyeon: why isn't dahyun replying — [9:19 pm]
Sana: She fell asleep at 9 ^^ — [9:19 pm]
Jihyo: You should all fall asleep as soon as possible too. Don't stay up too late! — [9:21 pm]
 
 
I sighed and laughed at our group chat.
 
After some serious thinking, I finally grabbed a plain white shirt and a pair of light blue shorts and kept them outside to wear the next day.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The next day after finishing off with everything, i stepped out of my house with my baggage as the cab waited outside my door.
I bid my family goodbye and got on the cab which took me straight to the airport.
 
When i reached the airport, I saw Sana and Dahyun standing with Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Tzuyu and Nayeon.
"Hey!" i exclaimed, as Sana opened up her arms to hug me.
I hugged her and waved to the squad.
 
"Where are Mina and Momo?" i asked.
"They'll be here soon," Jihyo assured me.
I nodded and the 7 of us started talking.
 
After a few minutes, Momo came in running, followed by Mina walking calmly in her usual expensive looking attire.
 
She looked like royalty and i couldn't help but smile at her.
Mina smiled at me, "Hey chaeyoung!"
 
I was suddenly shook. I hurriedly looked at her and bowed due to absence of attention.
 
Nayeon and Jeongyeon laughed.
"You're being formal to Mina?" Nayeon laughed.
"Where'd you keep your brain, kid?" Jeongyeon teased.
 
I got flustered and laughed along with them.
Right then, we heard the announcement for boarding our flight.
 
We finished doing everything needed to be done before boarding and got on the plane.
 
Nayeon, Jeongyeon and i sat in the front row.
Tzuyu, Jihyo and Dahyun sat in the middle row.
Sana, Momo and Mina sat in the last row.
 
 
The plane took off.
I looked out of the window and observed as everything started getting smaller and smaller, eventually looking like tiny lego blocks.
I realized, the world is huge and we humans within it are really small.