Episode 2

Runaway Agents {ROSEKOOK EDITION}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: In here I will introduce you to Chaeyoung, and maybe even the main plot so...read on! Hope you like this. 

Author's POV-

3:00 AM-Chaeyoung's Office

Here we have the woman of the story, Park Chaeyoung. As a disclaimer before you think anything about her, I will give you insights in what she's like, the rest is for you to figure out (lmao). Keep in mind that Chaeyoung is a very playful girl, she will be sweet to you if you are to her, and she will be neutral if you're rude...that is unless you reach her limits, and that's when she takes off. But for the most part no one has really seen that side of her, other than Lisa one of her teammates in BlackPink. So to sum that up, you can push her around put you probably won't be able to take advantage of this strong woman because another important thing to know about her is that she can beat you up real good considering she's that groups strongest member, and when she trains...she trains real hard. [hehe] That's Chaeyoung for you, enjoy.

Just as it turned 3:00 AM Chaeyoung shut down her laptop heaving a sigh to her self. "Ahh all done". Even though this was her off time and she had no mission to be working on currently, Chaeyoung worked on other things to keep herself busy. She believed that doing nothing will make her tired, and she'd rather be working than sleeping around, at least when she doesn't have a mission. So throughout the day she works on some of her side hobbies, which includes sports, music, dancing, and art. If you were wondering what kind of business she had been doing until 3:00 in the morning, well this time she was working on her all new clothing design. If you looked into her sketch pad you'd be quite intrigued but she'd rather keep her thoughts and ideas to herself. 

She got up from her chair and stretched before taking her leather coat than once hung on her chair and sliding into her heels which were slid under her work desk. Halfway out her office she heard a low toned grumble coming from none other than her stomach, and unintentionally remembered her cubicle neighbor left some lunch by here door in the afternoon. "Aish isn't is too cold to eat now?", She was between inside and outside of here room before she decided that she'd give the meal a try. "Ah fine, I'm starving anyway". Chaeyoung looked through the transparent tupper ware as she smiled to herself, she hummed to herseld quietly, "Wahh, this is what eomma used to make me...", she realized what she said and a flash of thought fled through her mind as she remembered that those days were now gone, there's no eomma anymore. She stuck the food in the microwave. 

Once she finished, Chaeyoung realized that it has been days since her cubicle neighbor has been supplying her with homemade foods, and so she decided to write him a note back, 'Anneyeong Taeyong Oppa, thanks for the meal I loved it'.  She stuck the note on the tupper ware and slid it next to his door hoping his assistant would give it to him the next morning. She didn't have feelings for Taeyong, and probably wouldn't considering he was more like an older brother to her than anything else. It was just him that used to like her more than a friend. But, it was a year ago since he was confronted about that issue by Chaeyoung and they both agreed they'll only stay as brother-sister relationship. 

Chaeyoung's heels clicked on the floor as she walked towards the escalators. She was busy jabbling on her phone until she felt the escalator mid-way her flight towards the ground. She sighed before walking rest of the way downwards. Turning the ignition on she let out a soft scream, "oof!", as soon as she turned it on she heard her music blast out at the top of the roof. "Aish why do I always forget to turn this down before leaving my car."She rolled her eyes before zooming off to Blackpink's house. She couldn't wait to see Tobi and Max. [A/N: those are her actual dog's names and they're too adorable; also Jisoo's and Jennie's dogs also exist in this fic hehe I didn't forget]

3:56 AM- Reached Home

Chaeyoung's POV-

I opened the door and I heard the claws of Max coming over with Jennie behind. "Why are you still up Jennie?" I asked as I continued rubbing Max's fur. 

"Oh actually we're all awake, we knew this was your work day so the girls and I went out to eat and stayed up watching movies, aish this break is getting me guilty, because I think we're having too much fun." I saw jennie frown cutely, I patted her head. 

"Keep having fun, you'll regret your guilt after we get another mission hm", she thought about it for a second then smiled. 

"I guess so, woah Dalgom!" She perked up as she saw the other dog running through the gap between her feet. I laughed at that. 

"Where's Tobi he usually come's before Max?"I frowned remembering it. Jennie chuckled. 

"Oh Lisa is busy with him in her room, you can go up and check", as usual Lisa was probably being herself, I shook my head at the thought and continued to my room. 

[A/N: Blackpinl's house since I know you wanna see it! + this appies to all agents: they usually live in secluded areas of the city for privacy] 

I plopped on my bed after washing up, although it was around 4:00 in the morning I didn't feel like sleeping. Taeyong's lunch-turned-dinner boosted my energy, no wonder it helps him get through the day, I should really eat them at the right time. I dimmed the lights and turned my night lamp on before continuing to go through instagram. I dont post anything nor do I have personal pictures of myself. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an antisocia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter