Episode 10

Runaway Agents {ROSEKOOK EDITION}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6:00 PM

Agency building

Author's POV

Chaeyoung was planning on staying in her cubicle for a while. She had recently acquired a ton of information for their case so she decided to pull an all-nighter at her office. She heard a couple knock on her door and spun her chair to face the door. "Yes?"

On the other side was Taeyong, visiting her office as usual. "May I come in?", Chaeyoung's mouth perked up knowing his voice. 

"Yeah..."

Taeyong came in right away tossing a couple files on her desk, but that was besides the point, he'd actually come in to ask her to go out for a casual dinner since he knew they both were hungry. "Taeyong oppa, you're not my secretary!", Chaeyoung yelled playfully whilst chuckling in which Taeyong returned a large smile. 

"I saw your secretary on her way, but I grabbed those since I was coming here anyways.", He looked over at her sealed files. She nodded but soon looked up at him. "Oh yeah, how bout' a small dinner at that cafe?", Taeyong tapped his fingers on her desk. 

"Coming!", right away she grabbed her black cloak and her purse also slipping on her heels towards the door causing him to laugh at her sudden change in attitude. Chaeyoung and food is a whole different story [lmao]. 

7:00 PM

Traditional korean cafe

Chaeyoung's POV

I saw there with him catching him up on every detail that's happened in my life since the last time I saw him. It was basically my duty to do so, our relationship was basically eating and gossip. Taeyong downed his food before giving me an amused look. "So your so-called neighbor's brother is actually your brother-in-law?"

"Mhm!", I poured us another hot cup of the fresh scented tea while we were at it. I found him grazing along the rim of the tea cup as his head nodded in interest. 

"Does he know about you leaving your dad now?", I quickly shook my head. 

"Oppa! I can't have information like that going around, only the girls and you know.", after hearing my words he chuckled while ruffling my hair. I didn't care if it messed up though, not that it did. 

We spent a little more time eating before I continued. "So oppa, when are you getting a girlfriend huh?", I teased. He rolled his eyes knowing I'd add in my daily dose of teasing. 

"I have my eyes on someone but we're not at that level yet.", I was quite surprised at his answer. 

"Wuahh! Taeyong oppa knows how to flirt?", I laughed only earning a light whip on my head. I was interupted with the outburst of my ringtone. 

"Yes?...ok...I'll be there shortly.", I ended the call and looked apoligetically towards Taeyong. 

"Was it your manager?", I nodded with a hint of guilt. He waved his hands as a no. "No-no it's fine, besides we talked for too long.", he smiled making me feel bad. But I did agree with what he said. 

"Well then see you later? I might come by tomorrow again.", he nodded and soon after I left. I took a cab to Mingyu's flat as he asked me to come. 

9:30 PM

Mingyu's flat

Chaeyoung's POV

I walked infront of his flat. It was quite large in my contrary, I expected it to be a lot smaller since I assumed that he lived alone, but that only made me wonder if he did. I rang the bell once already feeling intimidated without his presence. The door opened but to my surprise it was i'm guessing, one of his maids. She smiled at me and willingly let me in, he probably informed her of me. I slowly walked through the openness. His flat was more big on the inside if that makes sense, and it was dimmed with the hint of a couple lights. I suppose he normally kept his flat like this. The voice of the owner of the flat startled me from behind. "Oh welcome, follow me to my office...", He gently grabbed my wrist while pulling me towards his office. 

In the beginning he spent a good five minutes of just staring into my sould making me loose all my confidence I've ever had. "So you live here...alone?", I asked him, as I was actually wondering. He laughed at me. I just sat there straight faced, growing more confused with why I was even here. "What?"

"Oh it's nothing, you're just cute as usual.", I stared at him surprised, he co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter