Episode 7

Runaway Agents {ROSEKOOK EDITION}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


12:00 PM

Park Near House

Author’s POV

Since the day when the neighbors decided to hang out and get crazy together, it’s been a couple days, and also since then, Chaeyoung has been routinely going to that park near her house after the gym. It seemed to ease her from all the stress, and also came Jimin. This made it a better bonding place for them both. A place where the often told each other secrets, and funny stories. And all Chaeyoung could tell herself was It feels like i’ve known him forever when I talk to him.

Well, inside the house it was a different situation, that is Bangtan’s house not to mention. There was quite a situation being addressed. “Jungkook this is your job, and damn you better do it right!”, the shouts of Yoongi were echoing through Jungkook’s room. The younger covered his ears in irritance. “So you’re telling me you just ran away the other day?”, Yoongi was agitated.

“Hyung I wasn’t ready to see my mother yet, I was scared for goodness sake, there wasn’t any warning. Besides, I didn’t even know they would ever be working in each others favors anytime.”, Jungkook deliberately beat his pillow with his tight fists as he spoke. After hearing so, Yoongi sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

“Jungkook, I understand where you’re coming from, we all do. But this is a mission buddy, you’re gonna have to engage.”, Yoongi softened his tone, though it remained brisk and stern.

“I-i’m sorry,”, Jungkook stuttered. “We lost our chances of gaining information because of me…”, Jungkook looked apologetically at Yoongi.

“Don’t worry about it. Luckily Taehyung was there too and it looks like he got some good stuff.”, Yoongi looked over to Taehyung who was sitting on the stool in the corner of Jungkook’s room. “Mind sharing?”

Taehyung cleared his throat. “Well, good news. She’s actually closer to us than you think, but bad news she’ll be tricky which means that finding her will be as if she wasn’t in the state.”

“B-”, Taehyung cut Jungkook off.

“I’m not finished, questions at the end. So, judging off of the conversation I overheard between both your mother and Mr. Park, Chaeyoung visited your mother several times. And...your name was also mention. But unfortunately I wasn’t able to get a clear scenario from the conversation.” Taehyung finished.

“Then why didn’t she just tell him about her, how stupid can she get?”, Jungkook huffed.

“We don’t know Jungkook. And I don’t think you’re mother is that stupid, she seems like she’s got a plan going on so...I wouldn’t say anything.”

“What the hell”, Jungkook sat there confused.

“Yes I know, I know what you’re thinking, and I’m thinking that too.”, Taehyung replied rather tranquil it actually kind of creeped Jungkook out.

“Hyung this is crazy! Why the hell is my mother with him, first of all. And second, my name was mentioned? What the hell”, Jungkook looked baffled. The perpetual look on his face slightly pissing Namjoon off.

“Yah Jungkook stop freaking out. She is your mother, what’s a good reason to not mention your name, huh? And hell, if you’re even being searched for. Maybe they both wanted to find their lost children,” Namjoon whacked the side of Jungkook’s head, hoping  to put some sense into it.

“Impossible, she wouldn’t dare look for me, I know it for sure.”, Jungkook grabbed his wallet, phone, and keys and walked out the room. The others stood quiet in there while staring at the ground.

Jungkook decided that he’d go back to the same place, because maybe things will go better this time. Along the way to the front door, in came Jimin. Looking at the younger who was all armed and dressed in black leather, Jimin knew he was going in search again. “Do I have to get ready now?”, Jimin raised his brows.

“Nah, I’m going to the same place anyways, you know I could beat up those guys in one go, I don’t really need a bodyguard for today, so stay here.”, Jungkook shooed Jimin off after going out the door.

3:00 PM

PARK’S TOWER

Jungkook’s POV

Again, here I was on the top of Mr. Parks building. I quietly places my backpack on the ground behind some walls and quickly ran to the other end of the roof. A soft shuffle of someone’s feet startled me urging me to briskly shoot my head to the side. And there I saw a slim figure of a woman facing the opposite of my direction in all black, so it wasn’t possible for me to recognize her. I brought my gun out and slowly walked behind her. Not knowing her business here, I brought my gun out to her head, and quickly moving her into a headlock. She whimpered lowly and tried releasing herself. Now I could see her front, considering I was now standing tall behind her, allowing me to get a full view, except she had a black mask covering half of her face, impossible for me to make out her features, however, her eyes empowering just in one look.

[just imagine her w/ the mask and a hat]

I loosened the headlock on her, although, still not letting go. “What are you doing here Ms.?”, not mad but confused, I gritted.

“What are you doing here Mr.?”, the woman repeated back at me. I rolled my eyes.

“That’s confidential. Again, I’m asking you, what’re you doing here Ms.?”

“I dunno, taking a stroll, why’d you interrupt?”, she chuckled amused before continuing. “No, it’s ing confidential”, I felt her shift a little before I felt a shot of pain in my groin.

“Ah, !”, I groaned crouching down. I could feel her stare at me with a smirk. I saw her walking away, but before she got too far I managed to grasp onto grasp onto her right ankle making her jolt forward and hit her face on the edge of the roof.

“Ah-”, I heard her whimper in pain. I got back up after recovering and pulled her by the hand.

“You, stay here young lady.”, I pushed her on the ground behind another set of walls. I looked at her again, looking at the blood rolling down her forehead. I smirked at my work of art. Well es will be punished. I left for what I came to do.

I came back to the same spot after I was done. But unfortunately the woman escaped. I huffed as I realized that now, I’ll never find out who she is and why she came here.

Chaeyoung’s POV-

It was already evening when I came home. I wasn’t too happy as I couldn’t get much done for the mission today. I banged on the door harshly while resting my head on the brick wall. My arm was partially bruised from that bastard who made me fall against the concrete edge of the rooftop, and my forehead was currently covered in blood...again from that hoe. Too bad I couldn’t figure out who he was or why he was there. I didn’t have the patience to find my keys through my bag so instead I banged on the door.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching me, and heaved a sigh of relief when I saw no one. I didn’t get a chance to change out from my attire so I was still suited in black and my mask.

The door promptly opened, and revealed Jisoo in just a towel looking at me horrified. No words could come out of , as she instantaneously let me in and shut the door. I wasn’t in the right mood. “Oops did I ruin your shower, my bad, i’ll get going then.”, I turned the corner to go up the stairs but a pair of hands stopped me. It was Jisoo unnie, I could tell because her fresh body wash scent hovered with me.

“No, i’m getting you cleaned up.”, I huffed knowing that I had no choice, but I still argued.

“No, Unnie leave it I’m going.”, knowing Jisoo’s stubborn attitude, I gave up after she gave me a stern look. I threw myself on the sofa and kicked off my sneakers. Just then the other two came down the stairs.

“Woah, had a bad day?”, Lisa asked examining my face but soon interrupted by the booming steps of Jisoo.

“No, my head just hurts.”, I closed my eyes as I rested my head on the back on the sofa, my face turned upwards. I felt Jennie sit beside me my arm for comfort.

“Turn your head.”, I obeyed as Jisoo ordered. The rugged fragrance of rubbing alcohol hit my nostrils, a very familiar scent. I was usually the one to get all beat up in missions, being notably the strongest member. Jisoo unnie dabbed without hesitation.

“U-unnie…”, I whimpered as the alcohol seeped into my cut.

“Ah, my bad, I think the cut is too deep for alcohol, I’ll bring the wrap and ointment then.”, She hurriedly called the maid over to bring the tools.

Jisoo finished wrapping my head. I went straight to bed afterwards, I wasn’t in for some bull so I avoided it by sleeping.

The kitchen

6:00 AM

Author's POV

Chaeyoung grabbed the only snack left in the pantry, raisins. “Ugh I need something more sugary!”, She stared at the empty closet. Waking up in the morning was also not pleasant for Chaeyoung. She thought that maybe sleeping her problems away would keep her from any bull. But she was wrong. The moment she steps foot in the bathroom, she let out a very prominent and agitated growl. “Lisa! Do we still have any tampons left!”, Chaeyoung had to deal with more bull. Now this...answers all of her wonders. “So that’s why I’ve been so grumpy, because of my p-p-pe-”, she shook her head. She couldn’t even finish, it was too scary to say.

For some people periods are ok, some are bad, and then it comes to Chaeyoung’s...all of them have been horrendous so far. Lisa came knocking on her door. “This is my last one so here ya go.”, Lisa tossed her the tampon as Chaeyoung stared at it like it was some sort of treasure.

“But today’s Saturday, we’re going grocery shopping right, we could get more?”, indeed it was the grocery day but Lisa pushed her back into the bathroom with the tampon.

“Yeah, we are but you’re staying and resting, after what happened yesterday, and because of your period, you’re staying in”, Lisa crossed her arms.

“Yah but you guys always leave me home alone when you go grocery shopping, I’m never there to tell you what ice cream flavor I want!”, Chaeyoung slouched.

“Aish we’ll facetime you ok? And hurry and put that on before there’s a pool of blood…”, Lisa shut the door. Chaeyoung screeched realizing that she wasn’t wearing a tampon yet.

Corner room in BP’s house

7:30 AM

Chaeyoung’s POV

The girls had already left for the groceries with the guys. That’s how it was everytime, I guess they ran out of food the same time as us. I huffed as I followed myself into the corner room. No one really came here, probably because the house was too big that we forgot it was even here, but it was so damn beautiful. I sat on the seat and pulled my phone out, expecting a facetime call from Lisa anytime soon. Inconsolably, that facet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter