Episode 14

Runaway Agents {ROSEKOOK EDITION}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later on that day

5:30 PM

|Author's POV|

 

After the commotion, no one bothered asking about each others reasoning about being at the rooftop. And they thought it was better that way. However since it was almost 6:30 PM, Jimin figured he should start going to his father's office. 

The rest decided to get back home quietly.

In fact, as top agents in each side, these kinds of tradgedies occurred a whole lot, but being with others who shouldn't know about their identities, they couldn't show their ease. Especially Jisoo. She was indeed the weakest, but of course being trained under one of the top agencies, she was still very skilled, but it was dangerous to show it to the seven others. Chaeyoung was an exception, she did was she had to, because at that point Jisoo was really in danger. 

Jungkook insisted in dropping Jimin off, but Jimin didn't let him, saying that he needed a little space for this. 

6:30 PM

|Jimin's POV|

 

Palms sweaty, and a high heart rate. I walked closer towards the room number my father texted me. Even in my thoughts, calling a stranger my father was weird. I guess I'd have to figure out if he's really my father when I go in. 

"I can't-", I whispered apprehensively to myself as I stood before the door. The door was glass, but it was tinted with fogginess so it was hard to see through it, but you could easily see the shapes and silhouettes of the things inside. I gulped, shaking my head a little. Making tiny progress as I touched the door handle. 

|Author's POV|

"How long do you plan on standing there, son?"

Jimin's eyes twitched as he heard a voice behind him. He slowly turned his head to be met by a man in a wheelchair. Further concerning him. "Mr. Park?", Jimin was heavily confused. He's trying to find Mr. Park's daughter, but instead he found his father?

Jimin cleared the way for Mr. Park, helping him open the door to his large office. Afterwards, he proceeded to wheel him in by his work table. "Take a seat son.", Mr. Park motioned for Jimin to sit in the arm chair on the other side of the room. Jimin obeyed, yet his knees shook weakly.

"I know you hate me for leaving you...a long time ago", Jimin couldn't see his face clearly as he covered his with his fingers, but he sensed through his raspy voice that he was near crying. Jimin's heart dropped at that. 

He knew his father for only eight years, but that truly is a lot for a young child like him. Enough to know who his father was, and what he was like. But now, Mr. Park looked different. His sharp features still present, but it was somehow weaker and diminished. His posture was slumped a bit, and his eyes were red. he looked sick

"You were hospitalized, and...and I thought you wouldn't make it Jimin...I though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter