Episode 9

Runaway Agents {ROSEKOOK EDITION}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guess who's back?! Your fav author [nah jk lol]

12:52 PM

Mrs. Jeon's Office

Author's POV

"Mom I swear I saw him. And he was even with a girl. I don't know who, but all I know is that it was probably him", Junghyun [A/N: in case you don't know, that's Jungkook's brother's name...also in real life hehe just FYI] stood tall beside the door whilst attempting to get his mother to believe his senses. She rolled her eyes before flipping through the files sprawled across her work desk. 

"Nonsense, how the hell is he not here then? Dis you let him go, or was he not tere in the first place? I think you're missing him a lot more than I thought you would.", She let out a hopeless smile still focussing on her work. Junghyun tilted his head a bit creasing his brows. "You guys would always get into fights when you both were just kids, but didn't I tell you you'd miss each other after a while? I was right wasn't I?", Mrs. Jeon chuckled under her breath shaking her head slightly at the thoughts. 

He frowned. "Mom, I'm being serious, he was there!", Junghyun couldn't accept her denials. 

"Now what? Where is he?!", Mrs. Jeon started to get a little agitated with her older son. Her soft yell barely came out as a whisper as she felt her heart beat at an uneasy rate. Although she didn't wasnt to show it, Junghyun could tell that she was at least the slightest bit worried about the situation, but at the same time confused with her older son's conclusions about seeing Jungkook. 

"I saw him, we had eye contact...sorry mother, I was too slow...and he ran away.", he was in no manner phased by the situation emotionally but only furious with the younger's actions. They've lost contact for many years especially since Junghyun had left earlier out of the house than Jungkook, and yet he slipped away once again leaving them both hopeless. Sometimes he thought that Jungkook felt better off like that, but he didn't want to think that anytime. 

Junghyun looked at his mother for any change of reactions, finding her brows knitting ina  pitiful manner with slightly hanging open. Words wouldn't come out , and all she did was drop her head down low while covering her whole face with her jittering hands. He disliked seeing his mother in this condition, but he did have work to take care of, so he left her after leaving a couple photos on her desk. 

A while after he was gone, Mrs. Jeon slowly retreated back to her normal sitting position hoping to achieve a clearer mind, and spotted the photos on her desk in which her older son had placed in front. Curiously grabbing one of then she stared intently into the photograph. While they were running away, he managed to capture a picture of their back profiles. Maybe it could help, maybe not. But regardless, Junghyun felt the need to do so. 

Mrs. Jeon held the photo closer to her eyes, adjusting her glasses. Why did the girl look so familiar to her? She shook her head. "Stupid. He only managed to snap a picture of their backs not the face?", She shook her head in disapproval tossing the pictures some random place on her work desk. "I'll save thoe for later..."

__

"What happened over there?", Jungkook reffered to the area her deceased mother laid. She scrunched her brows clearly amused by his words even opening wide while escaping a sarcastic little laugh. 

"Wow you're asking me? What happened to you is what I'm really wondering Justin.", Chaeyoung crosses her arms. 

2:36

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter