Episode 1

Runaway Agents {ROSEKOOK EDITION}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                          

Author's POV-

I guess we should start off with Jeon jungkook, the man of the story. For future purposes I will tell you that Jungkook will come out as gay a mature, kind, and useful kid...if he thinks you deserve it. It takes a while for anyone to win a spot in his life like that. As you may have expected, the closest people towards him who have seen him inside-to-out is BTS. So to sum it up, he's friendly towards strangers, loving towards good-friends and family, and gets easily pissed, so that kind of means back-off if you don't know him or he'll kick-yo-. (lmao)

Jungkook's POV-

The continuous nagging of Seokjin reappeared in my dream. Dream? No it was real. "Yah Jeongguk I told you take this towel, I washed this one yesterday, and are you forgetting anything?" He yelled at me like a tarmangant. 

"No, I actually think I'm good", I cautiously took the keys from the counter before Seokjin Hyung did anything else. But I guess that didn't cut it.  He angrily whipped his hand against his hip like a scolding mother.

"Oh-my-child! How badly have I raised you to be this forgetful huh??" He wall silent for a second. I was about to say something, but the tarmagant spoke once again. "I'm good? I'm-good-my-, my child have you forgotten that everytime you go to the gym you need to bring your protein shake with you?!" I rolled my eyes violently grabbing the protein shake in the pink bottle Seokjin Hyung had prepared for me. 

"Jeez hyung i'm just going to the gym, not Narnia or some ...", I muttered quietly,  but Seokjin heard it. 

"EO! did I hear something in the Bangtan household!" I giggled and saw Namjoon hyung walking out the room clearly woken by Seokjin's yelling, and I sneakily slipped out the front door. 

"Yah! you about to catch these hands when you get back from that gym!" I laughed loudly as I jogged out the house.

(quicky from author! If ya'll be imagining what their house looks like here ya go)

Lettuce proceed to the story (lol)>>

I started jogging lightly on the treadmill as a warmup but weirdly I've been feeling followed. I decided to go a little faster and shrug it off, that is until I felt a slight tap on my left shoulder. I narrowed my eyes unplugging my bluetooth ear plugs and didn't spot anything on my side. I faced back to the front and, "Holy , Taehyung Hyung. Woah WTF when did you get here?!" I blinked in disbelief, he did not just interrupt my workout like this. I stopped the machine and slipped off my nikes, and threw one at him. "You're little extra- had to follow me all the way to the gym making me feel chills on my neck this whole time while you're just standing there tryna kill me, this is not ok!" I yelled.

"Y-yah, sorry-ah", I rolled my eyes knowing he wanted something, when the alien wants something he'll follow his victim until he gets what he wants, kind of like a dog. I saw him rubbing his arm where I hit him with my shoe. 

"Sorry not sorry"I left him on purpose knowing he wanted something, but I couldn't leave him after he gave me one of those puppy eyes, I scoffed in disgust. "Ok fine, just spill the tea Taehyung hyung" He smiled and walked up to me. 

" I just wanted to be your workout buddy today!" He linked his arm with mine, which I pushed off quickly after I got weird stares from the people around us. He still followed me. 

"Yah! Control yourself, i'm not a teenage girl that I need a workout buddy, plus you can't even do half the workouts I do without passing out!" I yelled at him, but his persistent- kept following me. "Ugh what!" I turned around facing him. 

He had a more serious look this time, "Meeting at 1 with the boss", he waved at me facing the door. 

"Wae?", he turned around and shurgged. It must be a new mission. Adrenaline krept up on me just thinking about my next mission. 

                                                                      

1:00 pm at Snowflake Cafè with BTS and boss

Author's POV-

The boys sat on seven wooden stools at the cafè with their boss. Usually meeting with the boss came in schedule concerning a current mission, or an introduction of a new mission...or if something bad happned. So, random meetings always made the boys nervous. Rules and assignments come strict in BigHit Agency, so everyone in the agency bares high reputation and expectations. "So", the seven boys jolt up in the voice of their boss. "I head from your leader NamJoon that you all have been working regularely towards your next mission. I'll make this one quick since it's getting close to my next meeting already. Each of you all as usual will be given jobs according to your ability. Your next mission is a case reported by Mr.Park Jaemin, the father of two, one of which had run away five- six years back.  Her name, Park Chaeyoung. The rest of the information is with you guys. I had my assistant place the files in your office. Questions? Concernes?" The boss's eyes nonchalantly hovered overe the seven boys' faces, currently looking dazed. 

Jimin raised his hand, " what are our new identities?" The boss grinned. 

"Only one of you will have a new identity because one of you will be the actual one to be out there and searching, which brings us back to your assigned jobs" they all nodded, It was different this time since usually all of them would be in together and have separate identities. 

"Jungkook" the boss looked at him. Jungkook looked up and blinked twice.

"Yes sir?"

"You're Justin Seagull, the man who will find her physically", Jungkook nodded but sulked at the name he was given. Jimin snickered at the name, earning a death glare from Jungkook. 

"NamJoon, you're the tracker and hacker, the job is self explanitory" Namjoon nodded as he knew his stuff. 

"Jimin you're the man with the metal pan. you will be Jungkook's body guard ready to unravel your metal pan when Jungkook's in danger"

"But what if I lose my pan?" all the members rolled their eyes. 

"Jimin, that was describing your job, no-you won't literally have a metal pan but you're here to protect Jungkook alright?" Jimin nodded, and rolled his eyes at Jungkook.

" Seokjin, you're the distracter, and actor" Seokjin his lips and smiled cheekily.

"I like this" He his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter