Remembering you

Eternal Moon

18/05/18

Five months.

It has been five months Jjong, how are you? Are you doing alright? I bet everything looks pretty from up there.. You know, I have so many things to tell you my love. Will you listen? Of course you will right? 

Five months my love, time goes by so fast no? There has been a lot going on, excited things though, your brothers are coming back with a new album my love.. Though how I wish to see you promoting with them, you are guiding them aren't you? I'm pretty sure you're happy and excited for their comeback too! You're their number one fan! 

Five months Jjong.. 

Five months and the pain is still here, five months and I'm still stuck in this timeline to where I found out.. Will I be able to get out of this my love? 

Five months...

I still look for you

You know love, the more I hear about the comeback, the more my world crumbles down

Why?

Because... This will be our first comeback without you physically, and it hurts so bad.. So bad that I start being bitter.

I am starting to hate the world, the world where you once existed. Why? Because they took the only person whom I can count on, the person who understood me. They took you away from me. 

Life is unfair huh?

Five months, and this bitter feeling lingers.. 

Gosh, I miss you so much my eternal moon..