Happy birthday

Eternal Moon

08/04/18 • 

"As the clock strikes midnight, I will greet you along with my humble heart." 

00:00

To my beloved angel, 

Spring has arrived my love, cherry blossoms are everywhere, you see them from up there right? Aren't they beautiful..

I have been waiting for this day ever so quietly, hoping that I won't shed any tear as I greet you a happy birthday.. I was wrong,

As I write this message to you, emotions are here keeping me in company. 

28 years, 

28 years ago a lovely child named Kim Jonghyun was born — you had a purpose in this world my love, I didn't get to know you by chance, it was my destiny. 

28 years of Kim Jonghyun — you have grown into this wonderful person, so selfless, so humble — kind hearted you are. You proved to me that there are still good people in this cruel world.  

It was you. 

My letter last year was a complete opposite, there were smiles, joy filled my heart as I thank God for blessing this world with someone like you. 

You, out of so many artists out here, it was you who stood out, you who captured my heart, you and your brothers. Never will I ever regret it, not even in the after life. 

You, who knew my existence — 

You have inspired me so much, you don't know, but I'm still hoping that you will, how much you helped me during those troubled days — you knew, during those times, I always whisper my thank yous. Please know, that I am thankful for everything that you have done. 

My greatest poet, my talented artist, 

Don't you know how much I miss you? 

Today, I looked up at the sky, whispered so solemnly, everything that I ever wanted to tell you. 

Every tomorrow is another reality that I'm afraid to face. 

Jonghyun, 

I'm sorry if instead of getting better, I tried to always run away from the reality, because up until now it still hurts. If ever, pour down the courage that I need, so I may be able to face the harsh reality of tomorrow. 

I will try my best, 

I will try my best to live my life to the fullest for you, I am doing this for you my love, despite the pain, the pain that will never go away. I will continue on. 

And if the day comes that you and I will meet again, 

I will run to you, hug you with my all, 

I will say my personal thank you then. 

And along with that I will say, 

"I am home, my eternal moon."

Please tell me then, that I also did well.. 

Because I will tell you, 

"You did more than well angel, you are forever my pride, my prize. I missed you so much."