End Of The Day

Eternal Moon

"You did a good job today, you worked so hard. You are my prize." — 

If only I had a chance to tell you these words... If ever, would we still end up this way? I had a chance to know you, the real you. You on the other hand knew I exist. We both shared our moment together. But that was a long time ago.. I wanna ask, do you still remember me? Because I will never forget you.. And now I regret, when I was given a chance.. Instead of laughing at each other's jokes, I should've told you those words.. 

I always asked you, how are you? Have you eaten? And with that you always answer me with a 'yes' of course, I never doubted you. Instead you always turn the table around, whenever you return the question and found that my answer is a 'no' you always then get sulky and upset, remembering you once told me to look after myself. 

During those times, I did not see you as an 'Idol' but instead, a friend, a brother whom I have always wanted. 

We used to always end our day together. Despite the time differences, its either a good morning or a goodnight. But we knew we have each other at the end of our tiring day. 

But it didn't last long, we had to seperate our ways. 

But I always look after you from afar. I didn't asked for anything in return. I have loved you, and will always love you. The feelings are the same. My feelings will never change. 

Cheering for you, looking after you even if we're miles apart.. During those times, do you still read our messages back then? Did I ever come across your mind during those days? 

After we departed our ways, 

I have found myself asking at the end of my tiring days, 

"Does he still remembers?" 

With that, I close my eyes not knowing what was going on.. 

And with those words that I regret not telling you... The feeling of guilt will forever be with me. Will I ever find the time to forgive myself? 

I will always tell you these words along with my "I miss you" and my "I love you"... 

I am sorry.