Dear SHINee

Eternal Moon

10 years ago, I witnessed five beautiful boys performing their debut song — Replay. During those times, I prayed that may this world bless them with everything; success, love, and may they form a unique friendship. 
Replay — was out before their performance, it was then I noticed their smiles, their smiles while dancing, you can see that they're happy. Happy that all of the hard times of endless practice,sleepless nights and countless of times belting those high notes paid off. 

May 25th, 2008 — a group called SHINee, a contemporary band was born. Blessing the world with their ever outstanding performance. 
Buying their first ever album, the joy that I felt when buying it, the memories, the prayer that I whispered, the photos that I witnessed of them giving lollipops to their fans to promote their first album — these boys deserves the world. 
As time passes by, these boys turned into five handsome men and their bond became stronger than ever. From business partners to friendship and now, a FAMILY. 

The world has blessed them, the world has challenged them, but they remain strong. As long as they have each other to lean on. 
My boys, my five beloveds, don't you know how thankful I am? So thankful for knowing you, forever thankful for crossing my path with yours. 

Throughout their best times was my downfall in reality, however, just by listening to their beautiful voices, saved me from this harsh world and brought me into their world, SHINee World. Recieving updates from them, telling us to keep holding on, that they will forever cheer us on. Now you see why I can't turn my back from them? Because it was SHINee who saved me, through their words, through their music I felt comfort. 
The world tested their bond too, unexpected events happened. Heart breaking reality that seem to be too harsh, I wish everyday that the pain will ease, not just for me but also for them, their families, may they all find the peace. 
As time goes on, when reality is waiting for it acceptance from others, them on the other hand is giving us courage, even though I am more than aware, however they chose to continue, for us, for them, for Jonghyun. 
They are our strength, and they are leaning on us for strength. 

10 years, of walking side by side, 10 years and here I am still  — Thank you SHINee, thank you Kim Jonghyun, Lee Jinki, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho and Lee Taemin — these five wonderful names are now embedded into my heart; thank you my beloveds, I found my world, and in that world, I also found the meaning of 'family'. Thank you for bringing me here. Thank you for being my strength when all hopes are lost, thank you for being the reason of every smile of mine. 
I promise now, that I will continue to stand by you, support you, — The love that was formed 10 years back will never change, I will love you forever. 

Thank you for the wonderful 10 years, and may we continue to walk together into the future. 

I love you. 

From,
 Your beloved Shawol💙