Blue Night

Eternal Moon

02/04/18 

Today marks the first anniversary of you deciding to not continue Blue Night and that was when we had to sadly say goodbye to our 'JjongD'

You left to get better, and I hope you did.

I didn't get the chance to say 'thank you' during that time, sorry it took me a year to finally have the courage to say so — 

To my JjongD, 

Don't you know that your voice always gives me the solemnity whenever I listen to it? Every after a tiring day, when loneliness overcomes me, you were there, giving me comfort, I can always feel your strong presence whenever I listen to your calm, beautiful voice. 

Every 'good nights' every 'I love yous' every sweet chuckle that I hear... 

I miss it, I miss hearing it, 

You were with me at my lowest, and I will never be able to say how thankful I am, with regret, I wish I could have been there for you.. 

And this regret of mine will be with me, until the end. 

Thank you for the words of wisdom, listening to you speaking your minds always gives me the courage to face every tomorrow. The harsh reality that all of us are afraid to face, you have given us all the reason to continue after all.

Thank you for being our JjongD, despite the busy schedules you still made a space for us, 

A safe space to where you and I could meet, a space to where we can speak and listen to each others mind, a space to which we can cry in silence, a space where you have allowed us to reach you. 

"I only hope for this to never cease. I hope this space that belongs to you and me be the site for anyone to rest in tranquility. I hope for our memories to rise as reminiscences and embrace you like no other." 

Thank you.