2023 PDF LINK

CANDY (A Rainy Spring Day)

Hi guys. It's been ages. Also it's almost 4.16. (Sewol Anniversary). Every year I remember 4.16 in my own little way. I don't think I ever will forget it.

I don't know if some of you who read this ages ago even remember this story, (it's been almost 5 years since I uploaded the epilogue) but if you do remember, thank you :3 Hope you all got through the pandemic in one piece. I know it was a difficult time for a lot of people. COVID really took almost 3 years (and maybe even loved ones) from us.

Anyway, I deleted the old PDF links a long time ago because I decided I wanted to make a new one. I guess it just took years before I got around to finishing it. Life happened, graduated uni, got busy and now I just found the time to finally finish it. I learned a bit of Adobe InDesign and played around with it until I ended up with a whole book filled with illustrations and things. I worked really hard on it. Rewrote some parts (not to the point that it's unrecognizable though), made different styles for handwriting and text messages etc. etc. All of it I did by myself (the artwork, the book cover, the posters, and of course the writing) so I'm quite proud of myself.

If you ever feel like rereading this sad story all over again, I hope you enjoy reading it through this new PDF. Read it on your phone, Kindle, tablet... whatever as long as you're not going around selling it and plagiarizing it.

CANDY 2023 Revision PDF
NEW PDF Google Drive Link: click here

Also I added a BONUS SCENE titled "Blue Umbrella" in the PDF that you won't be able to read here. You can find it in the table of contents.

Lemme know if the link doesn't work for some reason.

Cheers :)