Searching for him 🌺🌸❤️

You light my fire ❤️🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Did you eat well ?!” Seungcheol asked the teen when they went out the grocery as he smiled softly looking at the sauce still covering the teen’s face and he quickly pulled napkin from his pocket and wiped it away while Jeonghan staring at him with his big beautiful attractive eyes . 

He nodded after that and suddnely he reached out his smaller hand and squeezed the man’s black sweaters . 

“ A-Ajusshi , t-th-thank you ..” Seungcheol noticed that this is not the first Jeonghan stutter as he talk like he’s having hard time when he say something . 

Seokmin knitted his eyebrow together and flinched slightly when he heard woman's Screams , both cops looked where the voice coming from and saw old frat ually harassing woman as he’s wearing only coat and showing her his body as she run and cry . 

Both male run to deal with this prevert old frat and Jeonghan looked at them .

” A-Ajusshi , D-don’t go ..”  he saw him running there , arresting the man for the time being and dealing with him in police station . 

He just drove away with his partner and the man and jeonghan stepped to run towards the car but it went away . 

He panicked , reached out his hand into the air and tears rolled down his eyes . 

“ A-Ajusshi ...” 

 

 

 

 

While he is investigating with this deviant man And getting him to stay in jail for a while , Seungcheol went out yawning , sun slowly raising and he sighed . 

“ i’m so exhausted ..”  His eyes due his sleepy exhausted body . 

“ Should I drive you back home ?!”

Seungcheol looked at Seokmin and smiled a bit . 

“ It’s okay , i’ll Just get the bus since it’s gonna be there soon .” He looked at his watch while saying so , doesn’t want to be burden on his friend since his house’s little far away from this area . 

“ You’re such humble man Seungcheol ..” 

seokmin murmured , patted the man’s back and get into his car . Waved to him and drove slowly to his house nearby this neighborhood .

 

Seungcheol waved till the car went away before he make his way towards the bus station down street . On his way as he’s thinking about lots of things ..his mind suddnely drift to something that he forget about ..something that he felt like he missed it and promised himself to get over there when he finish . 

But right now as flashback return to him made him widened his eyes . 

No way ..

How can he forget ?!

that teen ..

He quickly rushed to the place he left him in and spotted no one but the old man of the grocery closing his place . 

“ Ajusshi have you saw homeless teen here ?!”

The old man eventually replied as he remembered . 

“ That boy went few mintues ago that way ..” 

He pointed to the right where straight forward there’s the train station . Not the bus one but the train . He’s about to run but his heart raced fast suddnely and his eyes sight become fuzzy . 

“ C-crap ..not right now .” He weakly said , about to fall down as he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter