Meeting him 🌸🌺❤️

You light my fire ❤️🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You think he’s going to help me with my company in the future while he can’t even talk well nor recognize the world around him ?!” The boss of yoon company asked his wife angrily , taking a glance to the ten years old boy who’s standing next to one of the servant and playing with his hands while looking around the wide belong to his father . 

“ I-I promise to give you other child soon ..” His wife , and known as jeonghan’s mother become blinded hearing that , thinking her husband will abounds her because of this boy as she almost begged there . Because for money ..she didn't care if her son’s okay all those years or not . Had left him to the maids in the mansion and right now the boy’s hearing the conversation between his parents and murmured under his breath . 

“ Appa , umma ...” He weakly said , noticed by the woman maid beside him as she looked to him and asked him what’s wrong , but the ten years old boy looked back at her innocently and shook his head ..bite his lips soon and run out the room making the servant flinch and the father there give a glance to his bodyguard . 

“ Throw him anywhere , out of my mansion ..i don’t need dumb son to take my company .”  He said that out coldly and turned his chair around to face the glass showing the garden outside while the heavy drops of rain showing clearly there . 

“ I will get you pregnant again , make sure to bring me a child that can take care of my company in the future ..” he spoke to his wife who’s Kneeling down in front of him like a slave . 

“ Yes yes , I will never disappoint you again honey ..” 

 

 

That was seven years ago  , Jeonghan’s lying on white torn fabric next an old man in train station , looking above the ceiling blankly and his tummy growling since two days now . 

He’s thirsty ..his stomach’s crying , his bones are aching him .  He sit up shoved his trembling hands in his old jeans pocket . 

No money , nor even coins could help . He looked at the ajusshi next to him and his eyes felled with hope . 

“ A-Ajusshi , food ..”  He shook him , eyes teary   , maybe this ajusshi have money , maybe he’s kind enough to buy him . Even thought he look like someone who have been starving for days just like him . 

“ What the ? Stop it you ..”  he pushed him away and jeonghan fell back . Winced when he hit his elbow into the ground . But he sit back up and wiped away the slight tears that on edge of rolling . 

“ A-ajusshi have m-money ..” he said out , voice weak and tone so low . His body shivering due the cold weather . 

“ I don’t have single coins , even if I do , do you think I will give it to you ?!” 

Jeonghan looked at him for a while with no expression , just blank there and soon he said again . 

“ Ajusshi p-please ..”   

The man slapped him and chocked him there , Jeonghan yelped , held the man’s strong arms trying to struggle away . But why is he so strong , tears rolled down off the teen’s eyes as the man released him and he coughed , stood up and run out this place to search for food at this hour in the early morning . 

 

 

 

A slight muscle handsome young cops are roaming around the stree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter