Panic attack 💔

You light my fire ❤️🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had to stay back once his angel was taken inside the room as he was in serious pain , Seungcheol’s waiting right now with his two friends and partner at work , no other then Joshua and seokmin . 

“ His eyes when he’s taken inside had me broken .” 

The man mattered , clutched his hands together and Seokmin patted his shoulder , Joshua bite his lips . 

“ Seungcheol , do you think it has something with pregnancy ?!”

The man felt his heart jump . 

“ I made sure to be careful , I-I was really careful .” He start to panic and seokmin glared at his friend telling to shut for now . 

Joshua sighed , rubbed his hand as they waited and waited for fifteen minutes till the doctor came out , looked at what he assumed the man of this pure beauty . 

“ W-what’s wrong with him doctor , it’s nothing serious right ??”

He held the man’s hand , eyes hopping there as he look into the doctor’s dark eyes . 

“ It’s not something serious , his body’s fine but we found out that he was pregnant in third weak , but the baby’s dead so we had to take him out .”

The three froze there , Seungcheol released the Man’s hands and stood there , eyes streaming hot tears and his friends trying to calm him . 

Seokmin’s about to cry but he held it back as he hugged Seungcheol tightly while Joshua looking inside the room , where the pure angel in unconscious state as the IV needle inside his skin . 

“ It’s m-my fault , if I realized it too fast this wouldn’t have happened ~.” 

Joshua and seokmin couldn’t find words to calm the man , they were so shocked yet things happened quickly and their minds having hard time to realize the reality . 

“ Can we go inside ?!”

He asked the doctor and he nodded . 

“ Just for few mintues .” Seungcheol went inside as he bowed to the doctor , tears streaming down so much that he can’t see well . 

Looked at his angel unconscious , his pale face peaceful , he sat down on the edge of the bed and pecked that forehead . 

Joshua and seokmin stood behind there , looked to each other sadly and seokmin turned around to wipe his tears . 

“ S-Seungcheol , are you gonna tell him about it ?!” 

The man his angel’s hair . 

“ N-no I won’t ever tell him , like this he will never heal and his condition will get worse .” Joshua patted the man’s shoulder .  

“ Yeah it’s for the best .” 

 

 

💕🌸🌷🍃

 

 

After two hours , Jeonghan woke up , opened his eyes and come face to face with seokmin and Joshua , felt his hand were warm so he looked down and saw his man holding it while looking down . 

“ S-Seungcheolie ~.” He innocently spoke , sit up to hug the man but he left out scream when he felt a slight pain in his tummy , he clutched there and tears run down his cheek . 

Seokmin run out to call the doctor while Joshua Laos back the angel and Seungcheol stood up , eyes red and tears refusing to come down so he won’t show his love life that he’s sad . 

“ It’s okay baby , the pain will go .” He whispered , pecking that cheek and the light brown hair , Jeonghan meeting his eyes and nodding innocently , not knowing what happened to him . 

“ Jeonghan’s hurt .” 

Joshua turned around , bite his lips and clutched his eyes . 

Crap , he’s gonna cry . 

” No it’s okay , you’re okay now .” He smiled to him , and thought that smile Jeonghan understand that his man isn’t happy .  He pouted . 

“ S-Seungcheolie’s s-sad ?!”

The man stared at the source of his happiness . 

“ N-no baby why would I be sad ?! You’re okay and that’s all I care about right ?!” He smiled again , took his smaller hand and kissed it . 

“ J-Jeonghan don’t want s-stay here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter