Because i’m his hope 💕🌸

You light my fire ❤️🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He pulled back of the hug and looked down at the teen , held his cheek ..and Jeonghan looking to him innocently with happy smile . 

He thought that he won’t find him anymore ..oh god , he’s so freaking happy to see him that he can’t help his tears from rolling like that . 

“ I still doesn’t know your name teen , mind telling ajusshi ?!” He spoke out softly , smiled as Jeonghan blinked to him and frowned soon . 

Shook his head with teary eyes saying that he doesn’t know . 

Seungcheol felt his heart breaking . 

“ Then can you lead me to where you stay ?!”  

Jeonghan took while to nod slightly , as he went towards the place he hide and stay from those old men . Seungcheol following him there  silently .  Noticed that place Jeonghan hide in is really tight and fit only his fragile body .

The really thing that break his heart is that Jeonghan placing this huge cartoon between this two as if it’s a house . 

Jeonghan innocently making room for him . And Seungcheol hardly get inside . 

“ It’s really gonna get ruined by me little kid ..” 

Jeonghan giggled slightly , handed Seungcheol An old torn blanket and told him to lay down . 

“ Okay , but seriously it doesn’t suit me in here .” 

Jeonghan laid next to and hugged his torso before he shut his eyes.

The man felt his heart softening, warmth crossed his heart as he felt so poor for this teen, did he just wanted to have someone by his side as he sleeps?! 

It’s pretty cold even when they are inside this hidden place, and he doesn't know how jeonghan can sleep in such a place. 

The teen’s snoring cutely right now, seungcheol pulled his coat hardly and covered the teen by it. Rose his chin and looked at the beauty before his eyes. 

Heart tugging like crazy. 

Seungcheol slides himself out the place, touching where his heart beating like crazy. What the hell is wrong with him?!

And as he’s spacing out thinking about many things, seungcheol spotted pieces of papers and torn old shoes, school backpack. 

He took the papers and looked curiously And noticed that it’s the ID of the teen, his name, his family name, house number, name of his mother. 

” yoon jeonghan .”

There’s even old picture of him and seungcheol can tell that jeonghan suffer from mentally illness since young ages. 

The paper at the end is already written what type of mental illnessh the younger have . It's said that he has a damage in his brain since a young age, caused him to acts childish, can’t use words pretty well and sometimes he easily forget things. 

Seungcheol’s reading every single words in the paper, eyes felled with tears as he read the last words. 

“ Abounded by his parents as his stepfather runaway and his mother gave up on taking care of him at young age ...” tears dropped on the paper as this one’s written by what look like an orphanage . 

Was he living as one before ?! 

But why is he homeless if he had somewhere to go ?!

“ A-appa ~.”Jeonghan called out for his appa in his dream and whimpered after . 

seungcheol looked down at the beauty before his eyes , wiped his tears .

” How can someone abound such a beautiful innocent person like you ?! I don’t understand how cruel people can be ..” 

*Snore*snore*

Even his snoring was so angelic and calm , breathing in and out with this innocent face . The policeman picked up his phone and took picture of that paper so later he could search for that orphanage , because he need more information about jeonghan and his condition . 

And what come first now is him taking Jeonghan with him . 

 

💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸

The teen woke up in a beautiful wooden and cowboy styled bedroom . Had this amazing king sized bed , window over looking to the beautiful houses and he spotted a desk , on a red big lapotop . 

And he looked innocently when Seungcheol came inside and smiled to him . 

“ It’s already 9.30 in the morning , you sure sleep well Jeonghan-ah .” 

The man teased , walked towards the teen and sat on the edge of the bed . Seeing him cutely looking to him as he said his name . 

“ J-Jeonghan ?!” 

Seungcheol frowned seeing him surprised to hear his name . 

“ Jeonghan did you have a memory lose ?!”

The teen looked to him with teary eyes . 

“ M-Memory lose ?!” He repeated that cutely . Doesn’t know what the man’s saying . 

“ Your name’s Jeonghan , I found everything about you from the papers , and other belongings is all at your new room .” Seungcheol end him warm smile , ruffled that hair and Jeonghan bite his lips , shook his head and tears suddenly rolled down . 

Still seungcheol doesn’t know how sensitive jeonghan’s and he doesn’t understand why the teen’s crying at the moment . 

“ A-ajusshi , appa ..appa .”

The man’s heart broke . 

“ Jeonghan-ah ~ your father is no longer someone who’s referred to be a father, right now you’re gonna be liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter