Mind lost 💕🌸🌷

You light my fire ❤️🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He squeezed him into his embrace as if he would fly away, clutched his eyes almost crying as he heard the three words coming from Jeonghan. 

The teen’s holding his ice cream there while it’s melting. Cutely blinked as the man’s squeezing him like this. 

” I love you too jeonghan, you’re just so precious to me already .” he was saying that and the teen innocently smiled, the back of the taller man’s hair as if he’s calming him. 

“ A-ajusshi i’m Sleepy .” He pulled back , rubbing his eyes adorably like that and the man smiled warmly to him . 

“ It’s still too early to sleep, I still gonna make dinner for us and after that, we’ll gonna take a warm bath before bed.” He said that will doing the belts for jeonghan’s seat, ice cream still on his hand though and it kept melting so Seungcheol took it, throw it to the can trash next to the car, start to wipe the Younger’s smaller hand while he’s slowly dozing off. 

“ Jeonghan-ah ~.” He called , but no use , it’s like he’s watching a baby about to take his nap time . 

 

💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸

He was still sleeping peacefully and Seungcheol has placed him on the sofa, covered him gently with a fluffy light blanket before heading inside the kitchen to make dinner which is gonna be tomato soup with vegetables, rice and some kimbap rolls, salad, and some side simple dishes. 

A few minutes later, he woke the younger up and he gladly woke up immediately being hungry and having to see all those dishes, Jeonghan couldn’t stop himself from eating so much, from each different plate and he still gets teary whenever he taste such a delicious food. 

Because before Seungcheol found him, he wasn’t able to eat this much and experience many different dishes as now. 

He becomes so healthy and that’s what Seungcheol was waiting for. 

He’s so freaking happy right now to see Jeonghan like this that he almost forget to eat as he admires the teen. 

He slurped the ramen cutely and smiled sweetly at the amazing taste. 

“ Eat slowly Jeonghan , here i’ll pour you some juice .” He held the jar of orange juice , poured for Jeonghan a glass and the younger took it innocently before sipping . 

“ I’m so glad that you loved the new dishes I made , next time I will make for you more new dishes .” He patted his hair while Jeonghan taking the man’s dishes and eating . 

Seungcheol’s heart fluttered, waited for the teen to finish eating and as soon as he was done, the elder male start to wash the dishes after he cleaned the table. 

Jeonghan lying his head on the table and staring blankly at his own hand. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter