Meeting ajusshi’s parents 💕🌸

You light my fire ❤️🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When it’s Daylight out , Seungcheol headed out with Jeonghan with some bags and milkshake drink held by Jeonghan’s hand as he’s innocently drinking while the two waiting for the train . 

Yes , to catch it and go to busan which’s going to be at least five hours from Seoul and because of the little journey , both woke up early to get ready , take shower probably and wear nice warm clothes because busan’s colder then Seoul . 

Jeonghan finished the strawberry milkshake and stood up to throw it on the can trash in some corner . 

Seungcheol busy tapping on his phone as he have texted his the police officer for vacation and he replied with an okay since Seungcheol haven’t asked for one all those years . 

Inside the train , Jeonghan took the seat next the window , Seungcheol right next to him , watching him innocently admiring the green natural world outside and his eyes sparkling , the policeman smiling unconsciously of him  .

” Do you like being out ?!”

The younger smiled brightly , hugged the man’s arm as he nodded .

Seungcheol’s eyes softening , can’t bear or hold himself from pecking that brown beautiful hair and the slight pinkish cheek as Jeonghan looked up to him and his light brown eyes staring back at his chocolate colored one lovingly . 

“ Today I made my mind , i’m gonna tell my parents who’s the one that I will be spending the rest of my life with , as my soul mate .” He spoke proudly , heart fluttering mess there and dancing for the mentally ill teen . 

“ is ajusshi jeonghan’s Husband ?!” 

The man looked into that beautiful face , heart skipped and raced so fast . Eyes softened and he captured that lips , he’s asking that with that innocent cute face . 

He nodded , unable to say anymore cause he’s not sure how they will end up . 

But he’s sure no matter what happened , he will never leave Jeonghan . 

 

Even he have noticed it , the way he look at him and the way he touch him , unlike before when he was only taking care of him . 

He start doing to him things that he found pleasurable but still he doesn’t know what is really happening to him . 

The only thing that he knew for sure is that he’s being loved and adored by the man. 

And that has never happened to him up till now . 

He love being with him , Jeonghan love him already too much and if he’s apart from him for only second he would panic .  

Pulling back from the innocent kisses , Jeonghan leaned to the man’s shoulder with blushing cheek , closed his eyes cutely and Seungcheol chuckled . 

“ We’ll be reaching in few minutes so don’t Sleep okay ?!”  

He nodded althought he’s relaxing too much there . 

 

 

..~🌸💕🌷💓 ~..

 

“ Here in busan there’s many natural , you will love where my parents live for sure .” The policeman mattered , seeing how adorable the younger’s lost as he’s looking around him , where the green world surrounding him , a butterfly from the blue and black type , suddnely landed on the younger’s nose and he froze cutely .

looked into it and his eyes pupils become closer . 

Seungcheol standing there and taking picture while holding back his giggles at jeonghan’s reaction . 

The butterfly flew away soon and Jeonghan run after it  . 

“ Jeonghan don’t go further .” 

There was a beautiful Field of corn , and he run into it only to get the elder run after him , cause it was so big and he’s afraid if he get lost . 

He held the younger’s wrist and suddenly lost himself as he panicked . 

“ Don’t run away like this ~.” He yelled only to release what he did . 

Jeonghan looking up to him , leg shook a little and his eyes wetted . Start crying and Seungcheol eventually embraced him , apologized while his heart throbbing him . 

“ I-I’m sorry I was just afraid if you got lost , b-because this area’s dangerous if you gone deep into it .” 

He said emotionally , never have been this weak before but now he feel like he will lose his life if Jeonghan’s hurt . 

The younger clutched on his shirt as he stopped crying , wiped away his tears after that and smiled innocently to his man . 

“ J-Jeonghan’s sorry .” 

The male embraced him warmly . 

“ Be careful next time ~.” He held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter