Day out shopping and walking around Han river 💕🌸

You light my fire ❤️🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11:20 AM, seungcheol’s picking some vegetables, ingredients as he looked from time to time for the certain short figure next to him, but this time, he wasn’t there. 

His heart dropped. 

“ Jeonghan-ah ~.” 

He went towards the sweats and chocolate spot only to see Jeonghan there , jumping and trying to take some bag Twix and it looks like the colors of all the place made him excited . 

The police man bite back a soft chuckle as he went to the younger , stood behind him and easily grabbed the Twix bag . 

“ Pick up anything you want okay ?! Here’s the trolley so place the things you picked here .” Jeonghan looked to him, blinked cutely and nodded And seungchdol won't ever get bored of the innocent happy smile jeonghan’s having right now. 

Being able to buy the things he wasn’t able to have before, sleep in warm  comfortable bouncy bed, takes a shower every day and wear new clothes. 

That’s what a homeless teen like him wished to have. and although only just two week passed but since the man took him, seungcheol can tell the changes in the boy’s body, and his mental problem. 

He starts to give him clear answers, doesn’t reply just with one word although he Sutter a lot but seungcheol always listen to him before he met the man. No one ever bothered to listen to him when he had to say something. 

They don’t even bother to wait for him to Say what he wanted to say, that’s why jeonghan stopped to talk well. 

Seungcheol didn’t know how people can be cruel to leave such an angel all alone. He didn’t deserve any of this and he’s so damn happaltho he met Jeonghan that day. 

The policeman’s eyes softened as he saw Jeonghan looking at the colorful bags of sweats above the shelf. 

“ Do you want that as will ?!” He chuckled a little seeing him flushing cutely as he nodded and Seungcheol slowly brought it from above and place it on the trolley . 

Also about the teen’s body , he actually saw how he weighted before . 

And now in only two week , his body become healthier , his cheek become little chubby and that was the first thing he noticed . His thigh thicker and the last time he bathed the younger , Jeonghan’s collarbone wasn’t showing like before . He was so glad that he gained 7 kilos . 

“ A-Ajusshi , I want to pee .” 

The man blinked . 

“ Okay , you know where’s the bathroom right ?!” He asked , waiting for Jeonghan to notice as he looked towards the bathroom direction in this supermarket . 

He pointed at it and seungcheol’s heart softened . 

“ Okay then go while I pay .” 

The teen hesitated for moment , he looked at Seungcheol standing in the line to pay for the things while his pure heart unable to take being away from the man for a while . 

All those weeks , he was by the man’s side even when he’s working in his original shift at the police station . He leave him inside the car with his frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter