After the hot spring bath 💕🌷🌸

You light my fire ❤️🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

💕🌸(The next day at night ) 💕🌸

The beautiful white pale teen , held his hand in the wide hot spring pool and splashed water on his face , giggled innocently and played around inside , swimming slightly and his in the air while seungcheol watching and chuckling at the cute sight . 

“ Jeonghan don’t go far away .” He told knowing there are some old men and he’s really not sure what they will do if they saw the boy’s angelic beauty . 

After hearing that , he went up to him and flushed innocently . 

“ A-ajusshi , jeonghan’s hungry ~.” 

Surely he’s starving by now since they did really woke up earlier than normal because Jeonghan has felt slight pain unde his back and he did him message by the ointment. Gladly he was alright after that . 

 

 

Beside seungcheol’s still so confused , because no matter how he’s ually frustrated , he will never do such a thing . 

But yesterday , he was out of control , he reached a point where he couldn’t hold himself back from touching the boy . 

He have always thought it’s normal for two men to take shower or bath together , going like their traditional habit in their country but every Time he took one with Jeonghan , he  always wonder how a boy could be this pretty and smooth all over . 

He wasn’t even interested in men or women before , all his life he worked hard to sport himself and yeah he haven’t bought attention to his ual desire . 

But yesterday , everything suddenly become so messed up and he touched the boy  . Single touch become something more dangerous as he saw the younger’s expression . 

Jeonghan wasn’t refusing it at all , he cutely accepted it because he trust and love seungcheol so deeply already as an older brother and a caring sweet lover if that’s impossible . 

 

..~💕🌷🌸~..

He dressed him into his new pair of watermelon cute pajama , drowning on it beautifully there as it’s blue long sleeves one . 

After that Jeonghan looked cutely to the coffee table where there’s all of his favorite dishes .

Tteok-boki , kimchi , Samgye-tang or ginseng which’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter