LOST

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOST

“Hey, Vic? Hellooo!!” She jumped when someone shouted her name. She looked over to the person who called her. She felt guilty when she saw worry in her eyes. “Are you okay? You’ve been spacing out lately.”

“I’m okay.” She said, going back to what she was doing earlier. She took the coffee machine’s equipment to the sink and began to wash them. “Sorry Krystal, was just tired lately.”

“Oh! Is it because of your wedding preparations?”

“I guess so.” She said, hiding the real reason from Krystal.

The truth was that she was feeling lost, ever since Nichkhun stopped appearing in her dream. Not only that, she stopped having any dreams. At first, she thought she might be too tired, juggling with work and with the wedding preparations. But she wasn’t that busy as most of the wedding stuff was handled by their wedding planner. Her fiancée doesn’t want her to be so busy, so they decided to get the wedding planner to prepare most of the stuff.

She didn’t suffer from insomnia either. She slept very well every night, but she didn’t know why she didn’t have dreams anymore. It’s like she’s living a very mechanical life. She will just go to bed, and when she closed her eyes, she can feel sleep coming to her, and the next moment she woke up, it’s already morning.

She didn’t know why she felt so lost. Nichkhun wasn’t even a real person. He was just someone who kept appearing in her dream.

But she can’t help but feel he is real. It’s like he is someone she knew before. Perhaps someone from her past life? Or a friend that she had before she lost her memories.

Maybe. She thought to herself. Until now she doesn’t know anything before her memory loss. When she woke up, she’s already in the hospital, and the first person she saw was a very handsome doctor – which is now her fiancée. He told her she was fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter