IT'S TIME

Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IT'S TIME

She was talking to her friends happily, telling them the good news. Her friends were happy for her, hugging and congratulating her excitedly.

He smiled at the scene he witnessed. He was happy for her, genuinely happy for her.

A blinding light shined on him, and he knew it was time. He looked at her once more, memorising her face, her features, her smile. He closed his eyes as he felt the light consuming him.

***

Earlier…

He followed them to the restaurant. He knew the man was preparing something special for her as it was their 2nd anniversary. During the dinner, he invited her for a dance, and she accepted. They danced in the middle of the room, where other couples were dancing too.

As the music slowly came to a stop, he kneeled on one knee, took out a red velvet box from his pocket, and opened them. Inside was a beautiful diamond ring.

“Will you marry me?”

She looked at him, surprised at his sudden proposal. “Yes! Oh, yes!” She cried. He chuckled and stood up. He took her left hand and slipped the ring onto her finger. He wiped her tears and pulled her to him, locking his lips with hers.

Nichkhun casted his eyes away from the scene.

He was surprised that the man had proposed to her, even though he knew this was going to happen, sooner or later.

He looked at them, and saw the happiness in her eyes, the same happiness where he confessed to her 9 years ago. He smiled.

I’m glad that you’re happy and loved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter