An announcement and Jacksons new girlfriend

Playboy

You and Mark are on the couch watching a cute movie for a ‘best friend’ hangout, Jackson is with a friend/ friends. “y/n. What did you ever see in Jungkook?” Mark asks and when you look at him he's not even looking at you. “Good question because honestly I have 0 idea… I guess I just said yes?” You say slightly blushing. “heh, rig-“ Mark starts to say before he gets cut off. “Y/N I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE!” Jackson says running to the living room with a girl you’ve never seen, “Aw! She's so precious!” She says pinching my cheeks. “Sorry, uh, who is she.” You say as you pull back and look past her at your laughing brother. “Oh right, y/n meet MoMo, MoMo meet y/n! MoMo is my girlfriend y/n!” Jackson says smiling from me to MoMo. “Aw! Is this her boyfriend!?” MoMo asks finally noticing Mark behind me. “haha, no, this is my best-friend Mark!” You say smiling at Mark. “Awe, actually Mark, stay with Jackson! Y/n we’re having a girls night.” MoMo says smiling at me really happily. “Awe I thought tonight was our night?!” Mark and Jackson both say. “Sorry! next time!” I mouth to Mark as MoMo says it to Jackson giving him a kiss on the cheek and pulling me out the door. *At MoMo’s house in y/n’s POV* “So you like that Mark boy don’t you?” MoMo asks smirking as she shuts the door behind her. “Y-yea why?” You ask blushing really hard. The rest of the night went by really fast and the last thing you 100% remember is MoMo showing you how Jackson asked her out. *Next morning no ones POV* “Y/n, wake up!” Mom says shaking me with Jackson, Jaehwan, Suga, and BamBam behind her. “huh? Suga?” You ask sitting up surprised to see him. “Hey y/n!” Suga says smiling at me. “Why are you here?” you ask grabbing your clothes and makeup from Jackson. “Yah! Get ready!” Bamboo says while laughing. *You decide to put on a simple plain black sweatshirt with also black baggy shorts* *At school* “Okay, we’re here!” Suga says smiling over at you. “Ah okay. Lets go boys!” You say getting out. “Oh hey y/n!” You see 3 or Jungkooks friends : Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok say run up to you. “Uh? Yea?” You ask confused. “We’re honestly done with Jungkook, he starts to much crap, can we be friends?” Jimin says nervously smiling. “Hm, well Suga? What do you think?” I ask looking behind me at him. “I believe it. He needs to grow up not to mention I’ve never seen these dorks more serious…” Suga says pulling Jimin into a headlock and rubbing his head with his knuckles. “Okay sure, we haven’t had many problems wait so that means its just Jungkook, Namjoon, and seokjin now?” You ask confused. “Yea basically, they might change and if Jungkook decided too, just don’t get close to him.” Jimin says rubbing his head after Suga lets go. “BamBam. I really hope you can learn to forgive us… we don’t know why we were friends with Jungkook in the first place.” Taehyung says looking up to BamBam sincerely. “Pft.” BamBam says surprising everyone. “BamBam?” Taehyung asks. “HEY! We used to be best friends as kids! I know you!” BamBam says laughing and hugging Taehyung as we all just laugh and say aw. “So you guys ready?” You ask after Taehyung and BamBam get done with the hug. “Yea lets go.” Bamboo says walking off after I jump on his back. *At lunch* “BAMBAM!!!” You say giving him a hug when he walks in. “Uh, I’m obviously okay with you hugging me… but why now? and why so tight?” Bamboo says hugging back. “Well I’m not used to NOT having Mark in my last class, so I missed you!” You say backing up. “ah okay!” BamBam says sitting down. “hey y/nly!” Jennie,Jisoo, Lisa, and Rose say sitting down with Bambam, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Jaehwan, Yoongi (Suga), and y/n. “Hey girls!” You say starting to eat. “HEY YOU!” A random girl says walking up to you with two other girls behind you. “Uh what?” You ask looking up at her. “I want you to stay away from my Jungkookie! Now and forever!” she whines. “Uhm, sorry, but he doesn’t even talk to you, much less know you.” Jimin says staring at her. “Uh. How would you know?!” she says turning to him. “I’m his best friend, Park Jimin.” he says sacasticly smiling at her. “Oh Jiminie! I’m so sorry! Wait why are you sitting with her.” She asks rudely. “Because princess, I’m her friend. Now. Get, and DON’T call me Jiminie!” he says pointing away after using his charm. “Really Jimin? Princess?” You say holding in a laugh after the girls walk away. "Hey! I haven't used my charm all day! I needed to let it out!" Jimin says and laughs making you laugh too. "And can we please talk about how you DID stay away from Jungkook? He's the one that couldn't stay away!" Taehyung and BamBam say both laughing while sitting right next to each other. "Do you blame him? Y/N can be so precious!" Hoseok says acting like Jungkook across from the table. "Ugh ew way too cheesy!" You say rolling your eyes making everyone laugh at you both. "You know what we need now?" You and BamBam ask at the same time. "What?" Hoseok asks. "HANGOUT AT STARBUCKKSSSS!!!!!!" You yell making BamBam and Jaehwan laugh. "I'm good with that." Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jimin say. "Awe, next time! We have to practice 'As if it's your last' and 'Stay' after school today!" Jennie says rolling her eyes as Jisoo makes a pouty face. "Aw kk!" You say the second the bell rings and get up with everyone, leaving to go to your next classes.

* At Starbucks with Mark, BamBam, Jaehwan, and Yoongi waiting for the others*

 

"Y/Nie are you sure you should be hanging with them?" Mark asks suspiciously. "Yea Markie! It's fine they've just had enough of Jungkooks crap!" You say smiling as the boys walk in.

The rest of the day was quiet, you guys just hung at starbucks, went home and you fell asleep really quickly.