First Date

Playboy

*Marks POV*

“What? Who was that?” Jackson basically yells after Jungkook and y/n walk out but everyone stays quiet.

“Come on! TELL ME! Jaehwan!? BamBam?!… Mark I swear to god.” Jackson says turning towards me slowly.

“It… it was Jungkook…” I saw slowly not looking at him.

“AND YOU JUST LET HER GO WITH HIM? THE GUY THAT HAS FEELINGS FOR MY BABY SISTER LET HER GO WITH THE CALLED ‘PLAYBOY OF THE SCHOOL’ WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING AND WITH OUT STOPPING HER?!” Jackson yells getting in my face about to turn around to get her until I stop him.

“Jackson… She’ll see the type of guy he is and you won’t have to worry about it, but right now the most we can do to actually help her is support her for her choice. I know how Jungkook does his crap so IF they have a second date I’m following them! Just trust me Jackson.” I say looking at him seriously.

“Fine what the hell ever. I have a project to work on, you guys stay here till they get back.” Jackson says stomping up the stairs.

 

*1 hr later*

 

*texting y/n*

Me - Hey y/n :3 Hows the date going?

y/n - It was awesome! We’ll be back in like 5 minutes

Me - Okay just know I’ll be upstairs!

Y/n - Okay Markie <3 See ya soon!

*Puts phone down*

 

“BAMBAM, JAEHWAN! GET A BUCKET OF ICE WATER AND GO TO THE UPSTAIRS BALCONY THATS ABOVE THE FRONT DOOR! I NEED TO GO GET JACKSON!” I say darting up the stairs as the boys do what I say.

“What do you want Mark.” Jackson asks looking at me still mad.

“They’re almost home, incase Jungkook tries kissing y/n we’re getting a bucket of ice water and going to dump it on him lets go!” I say grabbing Jackson’s arm and dragging him to the balcony.

“THERE THEY ARE GET DOWN!” I yell seeing Jungkook’s car down the road and pulling everyone to the ground as the bucket is still on the table.

“It’s not military camp!” Jackson says pulling his arm away. “SH!” I say covering his mouth.

As y/n and Jungkook get right under the bucket I pull everyone up.

“I had a amazing time Jungkook.” y/n says cheerfully. “I did to, I hope your not mad at me for this.” Jungkook says with a smirk in his voice.

“For what- AHHHH JACKSON! YOU’RE SO DEAD!” y/n says being soaked in water but more of Jungkook as we’re all just laughing I can hear y/n keep saying I’m sorry.

“It’s okay princess maybe next time. AH” Jungkook says walking away as we poor the rest of the water on him still laughing. Then we hear the door slam open then slam shut as Jungkook pulls away.

 

*End of Marks POV now its y/n’s POV*

I can’t believe the boys just soaked us in water. Ugh they’re so dead.

“Aw look its my beautiful y/n!” Mark says holding back a laugh as I walk into the kitchen. “How immature can my friends be? Well Jungkook, theres the answer to your ing question.” I say unimpressed with the boys. “Awe y/nie you know we have to have our fun!” Mark says hugging me without me hugging him back. “AH JACKSON YOU’RE SO DEAD!” Mark says mocking me finally making me laugh.

“See y/n! It was funny.” Mark says pinching my cheeks.

“Fine I guess the look on his face was the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while!” I say finally officially laughing.

“Anyways, you should go to bed, I got a plan for you tomorrow!” Mark says finally getting a hug from me. “Okay Mark! See ya tomorrow.