Suspensions, Hospitals, and feelings

Playboy

“Mark!” You say pulling Mark into a hug when you walk in. “Hey y/nie…” You say smiling and hugging back.

“Hey y/n! and are you Mark’s dad?” The principal asks walking out from her office. “haha, no, he lives with me so I’m technically his roommate, I’m y/n’s big brother, Jackson.” Jackson says shaking our principals hand as we walk in. “Okay, so, basically Jungkook and Mark, Will be paying for there own medical bills, because of the fact that after they fought, multiple younger or same age students walked in and said that Jungkook has bullied and or fought them now or used to. Jungkook is in the hospital because Mark wouldn’t go when the ambulance came but, the nurse checked him out and he did sprain his arm, so you’ll need to take him to the hospital. Also, he and Jungkook will both be suspended till next Wednesday.” She says looking at all of us handing Mark all of his things back.

“Okay miss, thank you.” Jackson says standing up and bowing before walking out after you and Mark. “See you Wednesday Mark!” She yells after him.

 

*In the car*

 

“Well. Hospital here we come.” You say leaning on Mark and falling asleep until you get there.

“yes do you have an appointment?” The desk lady asks us as we walk in. “Uh yea, I called on the way here because Mark sprained his arm.” Jackson says pointing at Mark. “Oh okay! Well go back there but you’ll have to wait outside.” She says pointing back to Marks doctor who signals us to come.

 

*After Marks operation*

 

“Well, he’ll need to stay over night since he’s been stressing it.” The doctor says glaring back at the shrugging/smirking Mark.

“Does either of you want to stay with him?” The doctor asks turning to me and Jackson. “I will!” you say smiling at him. “Is that okay with both of you?” The doctor asks looking from nodding Mark to Jackson. “Yea.” Jackson says sighing and rolling his eyes. “Okay, I suggest you go home, get more clothes, then come back and I’ll wait for you by the door and show you where he’ll be staying the night!” she says as she nods and opens the door.

 

*after grabbing your things you’re back at the hospital*

 

“So are you his girlfriend?” The doctor asks on our way up in the elevator. “HAHA! No. I’m his best friend. I do like him.” you say blushing bright red. “Aw, okay, well, I think he likes you too.” She says looking ahead as we start walking towards his room. “What? Why do you say that?” You ask super confused. “Because on the way up here, he said he wouldn’t have had to seen you cry and stuff if he would’ve just asked you out.” She says, pauses, smirks, then opens the door for me to see Mark sitting up and smiling at me as I blush.

“So basically you can watch anything on here even youtube, heres the remote and if you need anything just come down to the desk and I’ll be there.” She smiles at us before walking out with me still blushing, but I still turn around.

“So…” I smile at him. “Fine turn it on.” he sighs but then laughs.

“YAY THANK CHU MARKIE!” You say and turn on another Weekly Idol.

 

You guys didn’t know it but BamBam and Jennie we’re outside, they kissed because they have feelings for each other.

 

*bambam’s POV*

I’m just waiting outside because the nurse said me and Jennie can stay as well but to give y/n and Mark like a hour to half a hour… Might as well talk to Jennie while I can.

“So you’re BamBam?” Jennie asks turning towards me. “Huh? Oh yea thats me. Also sorry for like never talking to you before, I’m not usually social to girls.” I say starting to turn pink from blushing. “haha! What about y/n! You’re always with her!” Jennie says srcasticlly. “y/n? Honestly… I don’t know, I met her when I was like 5-6 but her and Mark… they’ve been best friends basically since they were 2 or 3…Luck I guess” I say smiling at her. “Awe! Am I the only one thats noticed the really attractive tension they’ve had between each other so many times?” Jennie asks laughing. “Oh I’ve noticed it too, Mark admits to having the hots for y/n… Does she like Mark?” I say also laughing. “Yea but when she told me her words went like ‘Jennie, I don’t know how I’ve never noticed it, but I thi- I think I love Mark.” Jennie says trying to make y/ns voice making me laugh really, really hard. “Anyways, I do want to get to know you more, can you tell me?” Jennie asks the blushing BamBam. “Uh well, My names very hard to pronounce, I can hardy it so I have people call me BamBam. I’m obviously protective over y/n but not as bad as Mark. Basically it heh. What about you?” I say blushing still.

“Well, I’m Jennie, SOME people call me Jen, Y/n is my best friend but we hardly get the chance to hang out now that I’m in BlackPink but we can at school heh, yea I’m basic.” Jennie says smiling up at me.

“You? Basic? You wish.” I say blushing. “Heh t-thanks BamBam.” Jennie says also blushing.

Next thing I know I’m way to close, with my lips on hers, and her lips on mine, but I didn’t pull back and neither did she, and oh god she put her hand on my cheek… Do I just I don’t even know anymore I’m just going to put my arms around her as well.

“Uhm, Sorry, I’m guessing you’re both staying with Mark and y/n as well, but you can’t just start kissing in the middle of the hallway, at least not this long…” a new nurse says to us and we both quickly pull back.

“Um, I’m so sorry.” Jennie says blushing bright red. Almost redder than me. “No it’s fine, my fault.” I nervously chuckle. “Well if it makes you feel better, I did- l-like it.” Jennie says blushing. “I did too, but theres something I like more.” I say blushing. “Whats that?” Jennie asks. “You.” I say.

*End of BamBam’s POV, back with Mark and y/n*

 

“Ugh I feel like I could’ve stopped this all.” You say while Marks arms around you. “What? Why do you say that?” Mark asks confused. “So many people told me to not fall for Jungkook, and to stay away because hes bad news, but I didn’t.” You say sighing. “No, y/n he played mind tricks on you.” Mark says half smiling at you. “I guess, I’m going to get a drink. You want anything?” You ask getting up. “nah I’m good y/nie” Mark says as you walk out. “Oh BamBam… Jennie? What are you two doing here?” You asks confused. “Staying the night?” Jennie says. “No not tonight we wanna talk alone!” You say smiling at both of them. “Aw okay, we’ll be back tomorrow, see ya y/n!” Jennie and BamBam say giving you a hug before they leave.