Feelings

Playboy

Ugh, don’t you love brothers? They act like they know everything and when to get up and crap, well this time I  have to wake Jackson up. Not to mention my best friend: Mark won’t be at school cause he's sick.

“JACKSON WAKE UP NOW!” You say finally giving up on shaking him and decide to throw a pillow at him, Isn’t working.

“Don’t hate me for this, actually, if you do, I won’t care.” You say dumping the ice cold water on his face.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” Jackson ask jumping straight out of bed spitting water out. “You wouldn’t wake up!” You say shrugging and holding back a laugh.

“You think this is funny?” Jackson asks turning towards you. “W-What? haha nah. AH!” You scream as he tackles you to the ground and pours water on you this time.

“WHAT? WHO HAS 2 GLASSES OF WATER IN THEIR ROOM?!” You yell surprised but still laughing pushing him off you.

“Me, duh, anyways get out so we can both get ready.” he says pointing at his door.

“Planned on it!” You say sticking your tongue out at him before you close the door behind you.

 

Today you just wear a plane purple crop top with a light blue skirt

 

“Ready?” I ask knocking on Jacksons door. “I’m down here!” He calls from the kitchen.

“Okay I’ll be out in the car!” I say running outside and texting BamBam and Jaehwan I’ll be there soon.

 

*At Bambam and Mark’s house*

 

“BAMBAM!!! JAEHWAN!!!!” I say hugging them both. “Go get in the car I wanna see my bestie before I leave!” You say running in the house.

“Markieee!!! My poor Markie Boo!” I say hugging him when I get to his room. “Y/nie! Don’t worry about me! You should be on the way to school.” he says then coughs.

“I wanna stay here and take care of you!!!” I say whining with a pouty face.

“No y/n! If you go to school and let me get my rest I’ll be back tomorrow!” Mark says smiling. “Awwww, okay fine! I’ll be back later though!” You say giving him a kiss on the forehead and running out to the car.

“y/n its just for today cheer up!” Jackson says as you pull away. “I know but he is my bestie!” You say still pouty faced.

“YAH! We’re right here!” Jaehwan and Bambam say from the back. “Hehe! I love you both too, but you’re not sick!” You say laughing

“ugh fine, anyways when we get there I have to go to the office.” BamBam says looking at me and Jaewhan.

“Oh, well me and Jisoo were going to talk this morning…” Jaewhan says feeling bad.

“Its fine! I’ll text Mark.” You say smiling at them as you pull up to the school.

“Okay thanks y/n and Jackson!” Jaehwan and BamBam say getting out of the car.

“Thanks Jackson Oppa!” You say kissing him on the cheek then getting out and texting Mark.

“Hey pretty lady.” a Familiar voice says as I’m texting Mark.

“Yeah?” You say keeping your eyes on your phone.

“I got you something.” He says and as you look up you realize its…Ugh…Jungkook.

“What?” You ask confused. “This.” He says getting closer and kissing you, with you for some reason kissing back automaticly.

“Like it huh?” He says smirking after pulling back. You don’t say anything you’re just blushing.

“answer me baby.” He says smirking and cupping my face again. “Bro back off her. She obviously wasn’t okay with that.” Yoongi says walking up to him and pushing him back. “We kicked you out, what do you think you’re doing in my business?” Jungkook asks glaring at him. “I’ll do what I want to!” Yoongi says shoving him back. “Oh, you’re lucky I’m in a good mood or I’d beat your .” Jungkook says to Yoongi stealing another kiss from me and walking away.

“Why’d you help me…” You ask Yoongi not even looking at him. “Because it was obvious you were uncomfortable, where’s your boyfriend?” He asks looking around for Mark.

“H-He’s not my boyfriend, he said we were to help me from Jungkook. He’s just my best friend.” you say blushing. “Oh, keep guys like that. Ones that got your back.” Yoongi says seeming distracted. “T-thanks.” You say shyly. “Well, I’m Yoongi, and you obvious know Jungkook, and I know your name, you’re y/n right?” He asks laughing.

“yea! and I know your name.” You say smiling. “Anyways, just stay away from Jungkook and his crew, but, the one from them thats actually chill, is Jimin, and SOMETIMES Jin…The rest are guys you’d probably want to stay away from…” Yoongi says rolling his eyes. “Anyways, I should go find BamBam and maybe Jaehwan.” You say smiling at him. “Okay see ya, and heres my number, text me if you ever need me.” He says handing you a piece of paper then walking away.

 

*In a call with Mark*

Mark answers with a cough “Yea Y/nie?”

“I need you now.” You say starting to feel weird.

“WHAT HAPPENED?!” He asks obviously mad.

“Jungkook-“ You start to say

“What did that little rat do?!” Mark asks.

“He forced 2 kisses on me, I feel like the only reason he even backed off is because of Yoongi!” You say shaking.

“I’m calling your brother to go get you, BamBam, and Jaehwan out of that damn school for the day.” Mark says before hanging up.

“Guess I should go find BamBam and Jaehwan…” You say to yourself before walking off in the office of the direction of the way Jaehwan and Jisoo went.

*You shut your phone off and put it in your pocket*

 

*Finds Jaehwan and Jisoo*

“Jaehwan!!!” You yell at him as running towards them. “Yea y/n?” He asks smiling at you. ‘We’re going home, Jacksons picking us up.” You say grabbing his hand.

“See ya Jisoo!” You both yell waving behind you at the confused Jisoo.

“What happened?” Jaehwan asks confused. “I’ll tell you at home.” You say going to the office for Bambam.

*Office*

“Where did Bambam go?” You asks the desk lady as she points at the principal office. “Principal? I need Bambam we’re leaving!” You say knocking on the door then bowing when he opens it.

“BamBam?” He asks.

“yes sir.” You say smiling.

Just as BamBam walks out confused, Jackson walks in p*ssed and we all follow him out after signing the paper.

“Soooo what happened?”  BamBam and Jaehwan ask.

“That *sshole forced 2 kisses on her.” Jackson said keeping his eyes on the road. “What who?!” BamBam asks as Jaehwan just looks shook.

“Jungkook.” You say quietly.

“JUNGKOOK?! JEON ING JUNGKOOK?!” BamBam yell asks very p*ssed.

“Y-yes…” You mumble.

Ask we turn a new corner I get confused.

“Jackso- Oh…” I sigh as we pul up to Marks house and he gets out.

As we walk in I try walking to the kitchen to avoid it but Mark knows me all to well and is already in there.

“You’re telling me Min Yoongi, you know, one of JUNGKOOK’S boys, saved you from him?! Why don’t I believe that?” Mark says seriously.

“y/-… Oh, okay well I’m going home, drop her off later Mark, I’m taking BamBam and Jaehwan!” Jackson says shrugging and walking out as I beg him to stay with a look.

“It was! It’s true. And from what I heard sounds like Jungkook kicked Yoongi out.” You say looking down.

“y/n, I have to admit, I’m P*ssed, but thanks for telling me,” Mark says then pulls me into a hug.