Heart Break

Playboy

“Y/n wake up!” Your best friend Mark says shaking you, oh yea he stayed with Jackson last night, it was Jackson, Mark, BamBam, then Jaehwan that stayed last night. “Huh?” You say rolling over to see Mark still shirtless. “YAH! MARK PUT A SHIRT ON!” You say jumping up staring at the smirking Mark.

“Wow Jackson was right, that did wake you up! Anyways get ready!” Mark says walking out laughing with Jackson to go get ready.

“Ugh boys!” You say then go to your bathroom to get ready.

You decide to wear a cute mini dress with crimson red lip stick, winged eyeliner, and curled your hair.

“Wow someones feeling extra fancy today.” BamBam says as Mark elbowing him. “YAH! Mark Hyung!” BamBam says rubbing his side.

“Yea thats me, don’t use my name out TOO much.” Mark says before laughing and running down the stairs.

“Ready to go guys?” Jackson asks by the door. “Yea lets go!” You and Mark say running out past Jackson. “Kids.” BamBam, Jaehwan, and Jackson mumble walking out.

 

*at school*

“Y/N! babe!” Jungkook says running up to you and giving you a hug. “hey!” You say smiling and hugging him back as the boys are behind you annoyed. “See you later Jackson Oppa!” You say bending through the window and giving him a kiss on the cheek. “Bye y/n!” He says driving away.

“So, Jungkook, BamBam, Jaehwan, especially you Mark. I know you don’t like each other, but please get along, for me.” You ask giving them puppy eyes. “Sure I’ll do it.” Jungkook says smirking. “Anything for you y/nie.” Mark says giving Jungkook a challenging smirk. “Well if he’ll do it so will we.” The rest of Jungkook’s gang : Jimin, Jin, J-hope, RM, and V say walking up as Jaehwan, and Bambam just nod. “THANKS GUYS!” You say overly excited.

“y/n? Jungkook?” a voice comes from behind you. “Oh hi Suga!” You say smiling at him when he turns around. “Hey, I though-“ Suga starts to say before Jungkook cuts him off. “I’m dating her now Min Yoongi.” Jungkook is smirking at Suga, or Yoongi now. “O-oh, I see. Well, see you at lunch y/n! Congrats to both of you, and nice to meet you, Jungkook, BamBam, and Jaehwan.” Suga says smiling and doing a small bow at them before walking off. “BYE YOONGI!” You yell at him. “SUGA!” Suga yells back correcting you with a piece sign making you laugh.

“Ugh.” Jimin says rubbing his face. “So, y/n, would you like to go to the lake with me today? As our second date?” He asks smirking. “Sure!” You say blushing and giggling. “Anyways, we should go. Lets go Y/n.” BamBam says grabbing all 3 of you and dragging you away.

“What the hell Bambam! What was that?” You ask finally pulling your hand away. “Well you acted like there was no one else there, you know I hate his guts and you want us to get along!” He says turning around while Jaehwan and Mark are on either side of the middle. “And YOU know I don’t and wouldn’t want drama between my best friends and…boyfriend and his friends!” You say back to him once again both of you basically forgetting about Jaehwan and Mark. “Look at you! You even had a hard time calling him your boyfriend!” Bambam says with a wtf face on as Jaehwan and Mark back up the closer you get to each other. “BECAUSE ITS NEW FOR ME BAMBAM! YOU REALIZE I HAVE A HRD TIME FEELING LIKE I’M ACTUALLY LOVED?! FOR ONCE I CAN ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE THAT!” You yell at him starting to tear up and he doesn’t say anything so you start to walk away.

 

*Marks POV*

What?! How can she not feel loved? Thats all me ever show her…

“I’m gonna go get her and talk to her. Stay here guys.” I say before running off to find y/n.

*End of Mark’s POV*

 

You end up sitting under the tree Jungkook first kissed you at and basically break down crying, luckily you put on waterproof makeup.

“Y-Y/n…” Mark stutters and sits down next to you.

“Why can’t he just support me?” You ask finally looking up at Mark leaning on him. “Y/n… he does he just doesn’t want you to get hurt.” Mark says putting a arm over you. “I guess… we should probs get to class though.” You say looking at the time on your phone. “Yea we should.” He says laughing and helping you up. “But by the way y/n, you are loved, and your amazing.” He says wiping  a tear off your cheek and making you blush before walking in with you.

 

*After school*

“So does later tonight sound like a good time to pick you up?” Jungkook says as he's leaned in the car talking to y/n with Jackson and Jaehwan staring annoyed at each other and the same with Bambam and Mark… especially BamBam and Mark.

“Yea! See you later!” You say smiling.

“See ya!” Jungkook says smirking as you drive off and turn to see everyone staring at you.

“WHAT?” You ask making them all laugh even you.

 

*At home with you and Mark basically snuggled on the couch and everyone else in the kitchen making snacks*

“So, you excited.” Mark asks looking to see there is only about a half hour before Jungkook comes to pick you up. “I’m kinda nervous Markie!” You say blushing. “Don’t be y/n!” He says hugging you and focuses back on weekly idol. Its the boy band ‘Seventeen’ this time! Woozi, is one of your idols. He’s actually Min Yoongi’s little brother! Time flys by because all of a sudden Jungkook is knocking on your door and you two just left, after about a minute Mark left behind you to follow.

 

*At the docks*

 

“So I was thinking earlier today.” Jungkook says with a more serious face. “Huh what?” You ask happy and confused. “Listen, you’re really funny… and well Funny…” Jungkook says looking away. “What are you talking about Jeon Jungkook?” You ask even more confused. “I never cared idiot.” Jungkook says smirking then pushing you into the lake before running off.

 

*Marks POV pulled over watching you two*

 

Whats going on OMG.

I see Jungkook push y/n into the river and take off down there, by the time I get there Jungkook is already gone and y/n is sitting in the sand against the docks pole crying.

“Ugly, stupid, idiot, screw up, unwanted, unloved, ugly, hideous, screw over, dumb, worthless.” I hear y/n calling herself all these names so I sit on my knees next to her and hold her as close and tight as I can.
“No y/n, no you’re not any of those, y/n you’re perfect, beautiful, funny, smart, pretty, adorable sweet, caring, kind, and all any one could ask for.” I say holding my forehead against hers..

 

*End of Marks POV*

 

“No y/n, no you’re not any of those, y/n you’re perfect, beautiful, funny, smart, pretty, adorable sweet, caring, kind, and all any one could ask for.” Mark say holding his forehead against yours.

“Mark, he told me he never cared, and then he called me an idiot.” You say and end up wrapping your arms around him and staining his sweat shirt with your tears as you feel him freeze and tense up.

“Y/N, lets get you home. You need sleep. I’ll stay the night with you.” Mark says getting up and picking me up. “Ok fine.” you say as he puts you into his car.

When you get home you tell him to wait on the couch cause you’re going to talk to Jackson.

 

“Jackson!” You yell knocking on his door. “Yes y/n?” He asks awnsering it. “I need to tell you something you CAN’T tell Mark…” You say walking in as he shuts the door.

“I-I love Mark…” You say and he just looks surprised. “What about Jungkook? Oh crap what did he do to you?” Mark asks looking mad.

“He told me he never cared then called me a idiot.” You say not keeping eye contact.

“Sh*t…” Jackson mumbles. “Just go to bed k? Then tell Mark to come up here.” Jackson says as you walk down the stairs.

“Markie. Jackson wants you.” You say rubbing your eyes.

 

*Marks POV*

As I walk upstairs I somewhat keep my eye on y/n, but I still go to Jackson’s room.

“Yea bro?” I ask walking into his room and shutting the door behind you. “Congrats.” he says hugging you. “For?” I ask seriously confused. “She told me.” Jackson says smiling. “Told you what?” I ask STILL confused. “She loves you! Idiot!” he says playfully waking the back of my head.

“Really?” I ask excited. “Yea! Anyways, go spend time with her, just don’t ask her out.” Jackson says playfully pushing me out the door.

*End of Marks POV*

 

You already have Weekly Idol and the couch pulled out into a bed when Mark comes down so you smile at him and he smiles back.

“What band this time?” Mark asks. “Huh? Oh still Seventeen. We never finished it!” You say laughing. “Ah, okay ready?” Mark asks with the remote as you nod.

 

You fell asleep pretty fast considering all that just happened less than a hour ago. The last thing remember is falling asleep with Marks arms around you and your face snuggled into his chest.

 

*Next Day*

 

“Y/nie wake up!” Mark says poking your nose making you laugh. “Ughhh, I don’t feel good at all.” You say rubbing your eyes. “Y/n you do have a temp… You need to stay home today with Jackson.” Mark says taking his hand off your forehead. “You do. And you are.” He says before you can say no. “Ugh fine.” you say laying back on the bed and honestly pretty soon falling asleep.

 

*Marks POV*

at school

“See ya later Jackson! Take care of y/nie!” I say acting sweet before Jackson drives away. “Now, wheres Jeon Jungkook. oH there he is…All by himself too, perfect.” I say walking up to him. “Sorry you don’t do what you did to my best friend.” I say and right as he turns around I punch him as hard as I can right in the nose feeling it crack under my punch and then push him the the ground and he screws up his arm, he got up and made me definitely sprain mine.

 

later in the office waiting for Jackson and y/n to show up*

 

“Hi” I nervously wave at them as they walk in I’ve never honestly seen Jackson OR y/n with so many emotions at once.