Drama

Playboy

“y/n, wake up! Isn’t BamBam, Mark, and Jaehwan supposed to be coming?” Jackson asks shaking me at 4:18 PM.

 

“Oh crap! What time is it?” You ask jumping up and running downstairs. “4:18 to 4:20!” He yells at you.

 

“Okay thanks, Jackson Oppa!” You yell smiling and jumping up to kiss him on the cheek. “Anytime y/n! I'm your brother, but Imma be having 2 friends come over." He says smiling.

 

"Okay fun! They're here!" You say jumping up off the couch and sprinting so fast to the door you almost trip. "BAMBAM! MARK! JAEWHAN!!! I MISSED YOU!!!" You yell jumping on Mark and pulling the others into a hug.

 

"But its only been-" Jaewhan gets cut off by BamBam covering his mouth with his hand, "Don't question y/n's logic, she's happy and strange that's why we love her," Bambam says then smiles at you and hugs back. "Ok, well, in that case, I missed you too Y/N!" Jaehwan says laughing and hugging back.

 

"So did you take care of my little sister Mark?" Jackson asks coming from behind me staring at him. "Yea why wouldn't I? I need to talk to you in a bit by the way Jackson." Mark says smiling at Jackson awkwardly. "Ok, but just so you guys know I'm having 2 friends come over," Jackson says confused

 

"Okay, so what are we doing y/n?" Mark looks down at you with that same amazing smile. "Uhhhh...MOVIE! Mark, you got the popcorn?" You asked smiling at him. "Yea, if its okay Jackson will you come with so we can talk?" Mark asks patting your head and looking at your brother. "yea lets go." Jackson says walking towards the kitchen.

 

"LET'S GO BAMBAM! And of course you too Jaehwan!" You say jumping onto BamBams back and pointing to the living room as he walks off.

 

*Marks POV*

 

I have no idea how I'm going to do this...

 

"So? What did you need to talk about?" Jackson asks looking at me as I put the popcorn in the microwave. "uh-" You try saying blushing bright red before he cuts you off. "Let me guess by your face, You like y/n and want to know what I'd do if you ever asked her out?" Jackson asks as you turn around with big eyes.

 

"h-How'd y-you?" You ask confused that you're best friends older brother just read your mind. "You're not the first Mark, she's a beautiful high schooler that deserves the best. So if you're asking me, I honestly think you'd be amazing together, and honestly, I will help you out if I can. But I swear the second you eve-" This time you cut him off. "I would never hurt her." You say taking the popcorn out and turning around to put it in a bowl. "As long as you don't you 100% have my permission. I feel like you know her better than I do and that's surprising, we both know what has happened to her and why she has trust issues. So yea, but I will beat your if you even try hurting her." Jackson says to you seriously.

 

"MARK HURRY UP!" you here y/n yell from the living room. 

 

"Well, thanks, bro, just don't pressure her into anything, I'll tell you when I'm ready to make a move." You say to him nudging his shoulder as you walk out and he says 'No problem'.

 

*End of Mark's POV*

 

You see Mark walk in with the bowl smiling at you so you smile back and pat the empty space beside you. "What movie?" he asks as he sits next to you smiling. 

 

"IT," you say smirking. "Wait IT? Didn't you die last time you saw this." Mark asks smirking. "What no! I was fine it wasn't even scary!" You said blushing bright red and elbowing him. "Oh really? I remember you hugging me for dear life, anyways let's just get on with it." Mark says smirking pushing the play button. 

 

*15 mins later*

 

"MARK IM SCARED!!!" You say squeezing the heck out of him. "I-I can tell!" Mark says laughing at you. “ITS NOT FUNNY!” You say punching his shoulder.

*DING*

“Jackson Oppa your friends are here!” You yell up the stairs. “Okay let them in!” Jackson yells and you walk to the door.

“Hey Jac- Oh, are you his girlfriend or something?” a very tall guy asks looking down at you. “Haha! No, I’m his sister, I’m Y/N and I go to the local high school! I’ma freshman.” You say moving so the can get in. “Well, I’m Samuel, call me Sam, and this is Jae.” he says laughing shyly.

“So. Where is he yo?” Jae asks patting my head. “YAH! For one, don’t pat my head. For two, follow me and I’ll take you.” You say staring up at him.

“Aw, sorry you’re just to cute!” Jae says reaching to pat my head again before Mark stops him. “I’m pretty sure y/n told you to NOT pat her head.” He shoots Jae a glare. “Who are you to stop me?” Jae asks challenging Mark by getting in his face, Mark obviously being pissed. “I’m her best friend.” Mark says getting in Jae’s face as well. “YAH! Mark! Jae! Stop!” You say grabbing Marks arm as Samuel grabs Jae. “Bro she said don’t,” Sam says punching Jae’s arm. “K whatever, anyways where is his room?” Jae says turning back around to me. “Follow me.” Mark says not trusting Jae. “No, Mark, I’ll be fine.” You say smiling at him still holding his wrist feeling him calm down. “Fine.” Mark says leaving and sitting back down.

 

*Marks POV*

 

“Bro. You really like her don’t you.” BamBam asks but you just ignore him. “Wait Mark likes y/n?” Jaehwan asks very confused. “Oh yeah, keep forgetting you’re new, Yea he has a major crush on y/n. Bambam says smirking at Jaehwan. “Aw cut-“ Jaehwan starts saying before I can’t stand it anymore. “CAN YOU STOP ACTING LIKE IM NOT EVEN HERE!?” I yell loud enough for only them to hear. “Bro you know I’m just teasing!” BamBam says before smiling at the adorable but annoyed looking y/n.

 

*End of Mark’s POV*

 

“Whats wrong y/n?” Mark asks looking confused. “what? Oh, nothing! Just that Jae trying to flirt which Jackson completely roasted him for!” She says before laughing so hard she almost falls over on me.

“Just wondering, is there anyone you like at the school?” Mark asks before blushing. “Uh I like a lot of people, I love all of you! You’re my mains!” You say looking at Mark then hugging him. “Heh, thanks,” Mark says nervously looking at Jaehwan and BamBam who are just smiling at you two.

 

‘The rest of the night was pretty chill, besides how scared you were with the movie when they left the boys were weirdly smirking at you and Mark, then as they left Jackson surprised you before you turned around

 

“I’m surprised you got close to them, especially Mark.” Jackson says surprising you making you jump. “yea I got lucky I guess.” You say making an aegyo face before shutting the door and turning around to face your brother.

“Yea, anyways, wanna go up and hang with Me, Samuel, and Jae for a while?” Jackson asks smirking at you noticing you blushing after he mentioned being so close to Mark.

“Nah sorry, Jackson Oppa but I’m tired.” You say smiling back up at him. “Okay, well see you tomorrow baby sis love ya!” Jackson says holding back a laugh. “Love ya Jackson!” You say giving him a kiss on the cheek and running up to your room.

 

 

ALSO, I just wanted to tell all of you that I have a very big hope for this fanfic! I actually have chapter plans on how everything's going to go up until chapter 11 which I'm working on right after I post this! I hope you really really REALLY enjoy this series and leave ideas for what I should do! I love you all! Have an amazing night! and just remember you're all perfect and unique! if someone disagrees they can fight me!