First Day

Playboy

Hi! I'm Y/n and I'm a new freshman student, I have an older sibling, that's honestly the only reason I know my way around the high school, but he is in college now, his name is Jackson. Then my best friends, Mark, BamBam, Lisa, Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo! 

 

"Y/n wake up!" Jackson yells shaking you.

"What why?" You ask covering your eyes up with your arm.

"BECAUSE! It's the first day of school we only have an hour! Not to mention we need to pick up Mark and Bambam still!" He says finally pulling you off your bed. "By the way, I bought you a Starbucks, and yes, I bought Mark and Bambam one too."

"Caramel Frappe with extra caramel, another one of those and a double shot chocolate mocha?" You yell back at him.

"Yea yea now hurry up!" Jackson yells back at you as he walks out.

You decide to put on an adorable light blue to light pink dress on, with yellow heels and a little black over-shoulder purse.

"Yah y/n! Are you up and ready yet?" Jackson yells from the other side of the door.

"Yes, let's go! I want to see my best friends!" You say going past him.

"Okay!" Jackson says going after you and grabbing his keys.

*2 mins later*

"MARKKK!!! BAMBAM!!!!" You say running up to them and as usual, BamBam is just on his phone.

"HEYYYY!" Mark says pulling me into a hug with BamBam joining it.

"Are you ready?" You ask BamBam because he looks very tired.

"Not at all... I was up super late last night." Bambam says rubbing his eyes. 

"Well here ya go, I got all of us a Caramel Frappe with extra Caramel, anyways let's go! I still haven't got to talk to Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo, or Rose yet!" You say pulling Mark and Bambam by the arm and laughing when BamBam almost trips.

*At school*

"Thanks, Jackson Oppa!" You say and give him a kiss on the cheek before getting out.

"Oh, and Mark AND you BamBam, Don't let her get uncomfortable with any other guys," Jackson says mainly looking at Mark.

"I won't! When have I ever let you down?!" Mark asks Jackson looking kind of surprised.

"Fine, I'll give you that. See ya I'll pick you up here or around here after school.

"See ya Jackson Oppa!!!!" You yell as he drives away.

DING - Text message from your girls (Jennie, Lisa, Rose, Jisoo)

hey, y/n we're gonna be late today, see ya in the 3rd period, tell the boys I said Hi too! - Jennie

*Sighs and puts your phone away*

"Whats wrong y/n?" Mark asks seeing you look kind of sad.

"Oh nothing just that the girls are gonna be super late, but we should go help that kid, he looks new!" Y/n says pointing to a guy by a tree that looks confused.

"Ok, Bambam are you coming with," Mark asks looking to Bambam whose once again on his phone.

"Nah, I'll meet him for lunch, I need to go find the 2 classes I don't have with both of you, you guys are lucky you get all your classes together," BamBam says making a cute pouty face at me. 

"Hehe sorry BamBam!" You say hugging him.

"Okay let's go before he leaves," Mark says grabbing my arm.

*Mark and you walk to the boy*

"Hi!" You say surprisingly fast to him.

"U-uhm Hi?" He asks confused and shy.

"hehe, sorry I just realized I've never seen you and you look confused, are you new?" You asked smiling at him.

"Y-yea, I-I'm, Jaehwan, b-but just call me Jae," He says still very shy.

"Nice to meet you, Jae! I'm y/n and this is one of my best friends, Mark, my other friend went off to find his classes, do you want to sit with us?" You asked smiling at him.

"Sure! So, friends?" He asks smiling at you. 

"Sure Jae! Whats your schedule?" You asked smiling back at him.

*He tells you his schedule*

"Oh okay! You have 1,2, 5,6 and 7th period with me, and some with BamBam and Mark too!" you say handing him back his schedule.

"That's awesome!" He says laughing.

"Yea it is! Anyways, see ya around? We gotta go find Bambam to make sure he ain't flirting with any girls...Or getting into trouble with Jungkook and his boy band." You say rolling your eyes and laughing.

"See ya!" He says before you and Mark run off in the direction BamBam went about 3-5 minutes ago.

*Marks POV*

How can she be so pretty? She honestly doesn't seem like the type that would make friends so fast sometimes, I know I'm her best friend, and I should keep it that way so it's not EXTREMELY awkward between us...

*End of Marks POV*

"Mark, there he is an- omg why Jungkook, why today out of all days." You say spotting BamBam obviously p*ssed at Jungkook and Min Yoongi just seemed completely uninterested, Yoongi is the one guy I somewhat like, he doesn't get into the drama, just knows about it and sometimes even ends it. "What you going to do if I do?" Jungkook asks with a fake scared voice.

"I'll beat your ," BamBam says without backing down.

"Oh come on, it'll be seven vs one. Who you think gonna win?" Jungkook asks smirking.

"Correction, it'll be six vs one. I ain't getting into this." Yoongi says looking at Jungkook unimpressed.

"BAMBAM AND JUNGKOOK!" Mark yells from behind you mainly staring at Bambam how Yoongi is staring at Jungkook: Unimpressed.

"Oh speaking of a pretty lady," Jungkook says smirking at you.

"gross, don't give me any reason to throw up." Y/n says smirking back at him.

"Come on you're single anyways I know I'll win you over." He says walking towards you. 

"No, she ain't," Mark says in a p*ssed tone.

"Then who is she dating?" Jungkook asks still smirking as Y/n is blushing but smiling at Mark.

"M-me..." Mark says shyly and blushing.

"Really?" Jungkook says looking very 'Jungshook' from me to Mark back and forth.

"Yup," I say smiling and intertwining my fingers with his.

"Then kiss," Jungkook says smirking

*Y/Ns POV*

… When I hear Jung-kook tell me and Mark to kiss I stand there surprised for a second but turn around.

*Marks POV*

Oh …I just now notice that y/n turned around and I know what she wants me to do.

*End of POVS*

 

KISS

“……….Uh k then, sorry bro……..”Jungkook says walking away.

“I’m…So…Sorry…” You say blushing.

“no, my fault, heh. Plus, I’m your best friend.” Mark says smiling at me and patting my head.

“Heh, true!” you say laughing at him.

"Thanks though for saving me from Mr. Perfect." You say hugging him.

"If I didn't for one it'd be a living hell and for two I'd be lying to your brother, and I'd be dead, Don't worry pudding," Mark says hugging me back.

*End of the day*

Today was a very relaxed day, we didn't have homework since it was the first day