Planning new realtionships (Really short, sorry!)

Playboy

*Mark’s POV (At y/n’s house w/ Jackson*

“So y/n is with Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, and Rose right?” I ask Jackson as I walk into their house. ‘Yea, I believe they’re working on Boombayah…” Jackson says shutting the door behind me. “Okay, well, I think I want to ask out y/n tomorrow,” I say blushing when Jackson stares at me obviously surprised at what I just said. “Really? Are you sure she's ready for that?” Jackson asks still staring. “Well, if she really likes me like she told you she did, then yes,” I say shyly. “Ah okay, got any plans?” Jackson asks smiling. “Yea, but I need to get Jaehwan and BamBam over here first but I’ll tell you,” I say telling him my plans as I text the boys to get over here now.

*20 mins later both the boys are here*

“Okay here are the plans for asking out y/n tomorrow,” I say pausing making sure everyone paying attention. “Long story short, Momo is going to bring her to that one park with the Japanese Cherry Blossoms, Jackson is gonna have Jae and his band play ‘I like you’ and I’ll come out from behind a tree and ask her to be my girlfriend!” I say smiling proudly. “Awe okay well then can I make an announcement?” BamBam asks smiling. “yea and can I ask out Jisoo?!’ Jaehwan asks blushing. “Yeah, MoMo can pick up all the girls,” I say laughing. “You know who we forgot?” Jackson asks smiling. “Oh, you and Momo? well duh, you can both do your twos thing.” I say laughing.

“No! I’m talking about Samuel and Rose!” Jackson says smirking. “What since when were they dating?” We all ask shocked. “Last Night,” Jackson says smirking even bigger now.

 

Hey hey sorry, this is a super short chapter! I really wanna work on chapter 10, because so far that's my longest chapter in here an that's the next chapter! Anyways love you all see ya in chap 10!