Sin tastes so sweet

The Omega Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            Sehun has been torturing himself with finding ways to break the engagement for more than a week now. But he doesn’t know how to make Kai understand that what happened between them shouldn’t changed anything. That it had only served as a means for physical release and that it shouldn’t tie them in any way. The Alpha has left the room so soon and he hadn’t even been able to confront him on his rash behavior. They were both equally guilty for giving in to their twisted desires, but this didn’t mean what had transpired between them should have a repeat. Never again.

He couldn’t postpone this talk forever and even though he’d rather strangle himself with a cord than having to face Kai, he was aware that he couldn’t act like a coward forever. So, he gathered whatever courage he still had left and cornered the Alpha at one of the multiple parties they had to attend as fiancées.

‘This needs to stop now. What happened between us was a mistake and as long as both of us act like adults about it, I am sure we can find a way to leave this behind us.’

‘You’re joking right? You want to treat what happened between us as your dirty little secret, is that it?’

What? Was Kai crazy? Why was he acting hurt over this when he had been the one to leave him there, and completely defenseless?

‘What are you talking about? You were the one who ran away like a coward.’

‘I-I…Fine. You want to know the truth? I left so quick because if I stayed there with you, I wouldn’t have wanted to ever let you go.’

Sehun can feel his cheeks pinkening at Kai’s confession and he mentally scolds himself for acting like an open book when it comes to the other.

‘Stop lying. I know you don’t mean any of the words you say.’

‘Are you sure about that? How about you let me kiss you one more time to prove me wrong?’

‘Why would I want to do that? You’ll only try to take advantage of me again.’

‘Is that how it felt to you? Me forcing you into sleeping with me?’

‘N-No b-but you don’t have feelings for me so I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter