Wreck you...

The Omega Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: slightly mature content

                 Sehun is feeling very much breathless and they haven’t done anything but kiss for the past 15 minutes. His lips feel tender to the touch and he has no doubt they’re very obviously swollen. He’s been trying to put an end to this relentless attack on his senses, but he finds him himself completely at the mercy of his so-called fiancée. He can’t do anything but allow the other to wreck every piece of his body. His heart is about to burst but he can’t find it in himself to care. Not when the pleasure-pain feels so good on his skin. Not when he’s finally getting a taste of what making love means. 

Except that what they are doing can’t really be considered love he guesses. Not with how bruised and sore he feels after everything is over. The gravity of what he’s done hits him a few minutes after. Tears are starting to fall from his eyes, but he can’t even wipe them away. He’s too ashamed of his loose behavior and he has no doubt everyone is going to hate him for being so weak to Kai’s magnetic pull.
 
He turns to the side and curls into a ball. He cries so hard his whole body is shaking but he can’t care less. Not when the Alpha is already gone, his scent being the only thing Sehun can feel imprinted on his skin. He smells like his lover and he hates it. Hates how he can’t control his emotions and desires when the older wolf is around. Despises the way he gives in so easily to someone who can’t care less about him or his feelings. He’s pathetic and sad and he only wants to go back to his empty life. 


Kai has to drag his body away from Sehun. Before he does something really stupid like trying to claim or mate with him. When he closes the door, he collapses on the ground because the other’s smell and fire is getting to him. He feels like a beast, like a mindless monster who only wants to love and but also to hurt him. Terribly bad. To make him cry and to soothe his tears. His wolf is howling in despair at being denied his Omega, but he needs to stop acting like a fool when around the younger wolf. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter