A disaster in the making

The Omega Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: slight mature content

             Kai was bloody furious. His idiotic family had decided it would be fun to marry him off to some stupid little Omega who would no doubt claim his undying love and cling to him like onto a lifeline. How pathetic! Seeing all these useless wolves parade themselves around trying to lure in some equally weak and dumb Beta or worse, Alpha.

He had done this mistake once. His only excuse had been his tender age, barely 16, when he had fallen for whom he considered at the time one of the most beautiful Omegas ever to be born. It had been so easy to fall under her spell and just as easy to be betrayed. Only thinking about how naive and careless he had been was enough to make him grit his teeth and want to punch a wall. A mistake like that would never happen again. He had sworn it to himself when his former lover had died and he intended to take this oath to his grave. Love was for fools and he was no fool. No, he was a strong man and a deadly predator. He would conquer and dominate but never let himself be ruled by his feelings again. Never again.

When his brother Kris had informed him of his upcoming engagement he had laughed in his face. The idea had been so ridiculous he hadn’t even deigned the older male with an answer. He had ignored all the things his family had told him and went about his way like nothing had happened. That was until his father had threatened him. Him, the one who had turned their country into the wealthiest and safest one in Asia. He had gone into a rage and it had taken many wolves to stop him from getting into a physical confrontation with his ruler.

They had eventually come to an agreement but Kai was still not excited about having to be tied to some spineless idiot who had grown up with a silver spoon in his mouth and with the conviction that everything he wished for he would get. Well, Shixun or whatever his name was, would better get ready to be treated just like he deserved. Like an inferior being with no right other than to beg or to plead. He had no intention of being merciful because their marriage would be just a business deal. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sehun was b with excitement but also with dread. This party could begin or end his social life as Shixun. If things went right he would not be discovered and he would finally get to meet the mysterious fiancée everyone had been preaching about. The words were less than encouraging but he was not backing down. So Kai would have to learn to accept him or break the engagement himself.

If he played his cards right, the Alpha would eventually lose his patience and save them both the misery. He was hopeful that he could drive the older male crazy and at the same time maintain appearances with everyone else. Nobody could suspect anything or his plan would fail too soon and he would ruin himself and his brother with his impulsiveness.

Their meeting was bound to be wrecking at least on one side. And it was. In fact, it had taken Sehun very little to understand he was positively screwed. One because he had forgotten to use the perfume Shixun had told him to in order to mask his scent. Second because Kai was a beast. A gorgeous, untamed beast who would no doubt hurt him. Because there was no mistake to his arrogant posture and superior air. He was watching Hun with hooded eyes but also with barely disguised disgust. Sehun was beginning to feel annoyed because while true that he was not the best looking person in the world he was no frog either. He was not some insignificant bug Kai could step on and kill. He would hold hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter