Pretending to pretend

The Omega Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

             Sehun was flying for the first time in his life and the experience was not as exciting as he had pictured it to be. His limbs were shaking, his mouth was drier than the Sahara desert and he was also very close to having a heart attack before landing. Maybe this was a horrible idea after all. If being on a plane got him this scared he could only imagine what having to deal with a whole royal court must be like. Numbing probably. Oh well, it’s not like he could go back now. His brother needed him and his curiosity always got the best of him. He had to stay strong and face whatever difficulties pretending to be his twin would bring. An infinity judging by the pity glances Shixun kept throwing his way when they were talking. He was not a coward by nature but having to cope with being a prince and dating a wolf was enough to make him shiver a little. Or more like a lot.

If there was one thing he was still not very convinced about that would have to be the wolf affair. It all seemed very ridiculous to him but since he had never met one before his brother and Shixun appeared quite human, dealing with wolves all the time shouldn’t be so difficult. Especially since he was apparently one of them too. He would find his way eventually. Preferably before getting discovered or killed for trying something so audacious. He could only pray luck would be on his side in this adventure in EXO land.

Meeting Minseok had been interesting. First of all, Minseok was adorable-looking. He was tiny, cute as a button but tsundere as hell. And Sehun was taken aback about how fierce someone so small could be. He had almost gotten himself spanked because he had carelessly assumed that the Beta wolf couldn’t kick his . He wasn’t used to people glaring at him all the time but Minseok appeared to have a temper and since he had been quite rude the first time they meet, the fact that the smaller wolf held a grudge shouldn’t have been surprising. He still tried to get into the older’s good graces though. By taking advantage of the fact that he was Shixun’s twin and hence able to do aegyo just like him. Minseok could never resist his hyung and apparently him neither.

It had taken them almost 2 days to stop bickering like children. But then when they both realized that time was ticking and that he was supposed to meet his intended in roughly 3 days, they got to work very fast. The Beta was still calling him names but this time at least he had a reason too since Sehun had no control over his gestures. He had no clue how Shixun managed to learn all this unnecessary stuff but he had no choice but to do it as well. Even if it killed him. He had to try hard to become his brother’s perfect copy or risk that his plan to save both him and his twin from an unhappy life go up in smoke. He was a fighter and not a quitter so if he had to learn how to maneuver hundreds of spoons, knives and forks he would do so. If only to prove to these fancy wolves that he could become one of them.

Preparations were going well and when he was summoned by his parents, he gathered his invisible courage and made his way to the grand hall. His memories of them were very blurred so he wasn’t expecting to feel anything out of the ordinary. He was dead wrong because as soon as he stepped into the large room, his knees gave up and he fell into a slump on the floor. Their scent was overwhelming but filled with so much love and affection that he felt tears spring into his eyes.

His parents were wonderful people, he had no doubt of that anymore. Making eye contact with them had been a challenge but he had to do it. He had to stop himself from breaking down in front of the ones who had brought him into this world. He wanted nothing more than to hug them and to feel their warmth but in their society, open displays of affection were still frowned upon. He was a prince and as a result trained to restrain any instinct or need to show his love in public. He hated their rules but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter