When the impossible becomes possible

The Omega Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            Sehun was finally losing his mind. That was the only explanation as to why there was a person looking just like him talking about him being a wolf and possibly an Alpha, a Beta or an Omega or whatever the hell he was blabbering about. He had no intention of staying and listening to this psycho so he ignored the ranting and made his way towards the exit of the shop he was currently in. When he ended up being dragged like he weight nothing to one of the trying on cabins, he panicked because hello, how was that skinny so strong as to pick him up like he weighed nothing? He struggled and kicked but he found himself about a minute later with his face pressed against the l wall and his hands tied behind his back and with the same crazy man whispering in his ear.

“Can you sit still and just listen to me for ’s sake!”

“No because I know for a fact you’re probably some dealer or robber and I like my life just the way it is! There is no way in hell I will let you try and kill me in plain sight when I have no money to offer you!”

“Oh my god! Can you stop being so dramatic for 5 seconds and just listen to what I have to say.”

“Fine but you better hurry up because the countdown starts now...5 4...”

“Alright alright don’t get your in a twist! Jesus! I can’t believe this is the brother I have been looking for all my life. I must have been ing delusional to assume you might actually be glad to see me!”

“Brother? What are you talking about?”

“Exactly that you lunatic! I am your brother, your twin in reality.”

“B-but that’s impossible! You must be joking!”

“I wish I were but I am not. Now the question is will you shut up for once and pay attention?”

“Ok.”

“Good, now where should I start from? Ah from the reason I need you to be me for a few months.”

“Excuse me, I am not getting it. Be you? How?”

“Well pretty boy we are royalty. In fact we are part of a long line of white wolves. We are very rare and very treasured and our family has given birth to Alphas and Omegas with an extraordinary pedigree for years. And hence my problem. I am supposed to get married to a very rich royal Alpha. But I can’t really do that because I am a Beta. And everyone knows Alphas and Betas don’t mingle.”

“Why? How can being a Beta be a problem?”

“Funny that you ask that. It’s because Betas cannot bear pups and since we are royalty this means we have to continue our bloodline. I have been hiding my real nature from my parents for years. Because I don’t want to disappoint them but I can’t turn into an Omega with a snap of my fingers.”

“Yes but what do you want from me exactly?”

“Well, I believe you are the Omega out of the two of us. And so, I need you to take my place until I find a way to tell the truth to my parents and take responsibility for my deceit.”

“But why not confess the truth now?”

“I-I...I fell in love with another Beta and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. The thought that I would have to give up on my happiness just to marry some Alpha playboy is killing me. And that’s why I need your help.

“So let me get this straight. You want me to act as a fiancée to some royal Alpha just so that you can have some fun with your Beta lover.”

“It’s not like that, ok? He is wonderful and everything I could have hoped for. And there is a very high chance of you being an Omega so can you please help me? I wouldn’t ask this of you if I weren’t truly desperate.

“I am honestly not sure I can aid you. How am I supposed to play fiancée to someone I’ve never met and a wolf on top of that?”

“You can because if my instincts are right he is your destined mate.”

“Huh? What the hell is that?”

“Only very few wolves get to experience this kind of bond because it’s very powerful but it also brings happiness and fortune to the ones sharing it.”

“I am sorry but this sounds crazy! What you are saying doesn’t make any sense! How can I be a wolf? I’ve never had any out of the ordinary behavior.”

“That’s because you’ve lived surrounded by humans. Your true nature would never manifest in these conditions.”

“Fine. Can you answer me this? What are Omegas, Betas and Alphas?”

“Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of them before! This is the 21st century! Twilight doesn’t ring you any bells?

“Nope! Why?”

“I can’t believe you’re my brother! Either way Omegas are the submissive wol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter