Ruin me...

The Omega Twin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: slightly mature content

               Some might have expected things to be tense between the two fiancés after Sehun’s verbal explosion. Well, the thing is they would have been deadly wrong. Hun had no intention of backing down and he couldn’t care less about sparing Kai’s feelings when his ‘fiancée’ had no intention of sparing his. If anything, he was even more hell-bent on annoying the out of the older wolf. With his scent, his voice, his skinny body.

He talked to his parents and actually managed to convince them that it would be a brilliant idea for the two soon-to-be-wedded to live together. His mother had been ecstatic about it, but Kai hadn’t. It’s not as if he had anticipated anything less but he was not backing down. He would insist and plead with his parents until they would convince the Alpha too. And then the real fun could begin. While true that he had always been considered soft and biddable he had claws too and was most definitely not afraid to use them.

 

Kai was losing his goddamn mind and it was all that sneaky minx’s fault. How dare he insist they live together? He had enough trouble on his hands without having to be within touching distance with the bold beauty. He was getting desperate and the other’s scent was driving him positively mad. He needed to escape for some time and so, as a result, did whatever he could to avoid Sehun for at least a few weeks.

When he came back, though, things had gotten completely out of hand in days. He had expected to see his servants running around. He couldn’t have known he would find his future husband there too. In his bedroom. He was going to strangle the Omega because the situation was absurd. He was a grown man for crying out loud! He had no business acting like a teenager with somebody like that.

The first time he found the younger male there, he kicked him out. He didn’t hesitate one second into grabbing him by the wrist and pushing him out of the room. He proceeded to shut the door in his face so he could finally get some needed sleep. This cycle had continued for a week and he didn’t know who was more exhausted, him or Sehun for playing this constant game of cat and mouse.

He had no clue why the other insisted so much about being so close to him all the damn time, but he wasn’t having it. So, he came up with a simple plan. Find some nice Beta to . This way when Sehun would want to do his usual routing of getting into his bed only to be kicked out afterwards, he’d be there, screwing the daylights out of the lovely wolf.

His plan had gone well enough, except for one small detail. When angered, his fiancée was a force to be reckoned with. He didn’t hesitate a second into harshly grabbing the Beta he was fooling around with and kicking him out of the room. The poor Beta had no idea what hit him. He was bruised and scratched. He appeared to have been attacked by a wild cat, and not an enraged Omega.

Now, it was easy to tell that, when Sehun was done with taking his fury out on the Beta, he turned to him. His eyes look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter