meditations

Vazio

Guys, I had this weird dream last night. I was best friends with a tall drag queen and she confessed she was very depressed, I didn't really know what to say so I envited her to have lunch with me at my grandmother's house. The weird aspect of it all is that I don't know any drag queens in real life and my grandma lives in another state, far away from me.

well, that's not what I was going to write, wait.

Ok, I remember now! Let me go back to this story! Short chapter ahead.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mina's diary:

 

It's Sunday! *happy dance* No work, that means I'm gonna focus on myself the entire day.

I went for a walk and there's too many dog poop at the streets these days, omg!

I realized writing down my thoughts is awesome.

I re-watched for the 100th time the movie ''Legally Blonde'' and it got me thinking about the “bend and snap” hahahah Now, contextualizing it to my daily life:

First,

my job bends me untill I almost break, then I'll just snap. Well, I haven't lost my mind completly yet, but i feel it's just a matter of time. I'm so tired of being tired all the time. I'm sick of feeling guilty for being tired, it's like I'm not as strong as other co-workers. Guess what? EVERYONE else is tired too!

I don't think I'm the suicidal kind of person, now, I fear for others around me if I ever freak out....I'm not proud of that side of myself, actually there's a lot about me I'm not proud of...

But when I talk to CHAE it's like all my existential and physical pain fades away. The more I reveal myself to her, the more I fear rejection. It's a problem how much I want her to become my solution. It's a one way street....

And, maybe it's a prejudice of my, but she's so young! Would she ever understand the depths of my feelings for her?

Is that all I'll ever get from this lifetime? Letting words coldly pass me by just to watch them all end whith question marks?

Studying hard, working hard. Trying my best to be the best student, the best ballet dancer and now the best professional. Did I even need to keep trying this hard? It's like my ''be the best'' button is on standard mode and I can't turn it off! Does it make any sense?

Bittersweet memories, that is all I'm taking with me...