A letter to MY bae

Vazio

After their lovey-dovey night, Mina drove Chaeng back to her house. It was saturday, no work. Mina really wanted to spend more time with her bae BUT her now mother-in-law and bae had already made plans for the day.

 

-We're here.

-Thank you so much for the ride, BAE. Baaaaaeeeeeeee.

-Lol. I know, it sounds awesome, right?

-Yeah.

-Yeaaaaaaaah.

-I wish it wasn't my gramma's birthday and I wish my family didn't have to spend the entire day together.

-Family is important, go. Have fun!

-I'll try. I love you. bye.

- I love you too. bye bye.

-I'll text when I get back!

-Good, ok.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Days went by. They kept on sharing everything, texting, calling each other, speaking privetly at work.....

The problem is: Mina's work life started to get very busy, very quickly. Mostly because of the project! There is a deadline! DUH

Her mind was running wild all the time! Because of work? Yes, but she was filled with doubts, such as:

Why didn't Chaeyoung introduce me to her parents when I drove her back home that day? Why doesn't she say anything about her plans for the future? Am I getting paranoid over nothing? Should I ask her more questions? Would she leave me?

After a long ugly day at work, Mina drove back at her place. She had to go groceries shopping but she wasn't feeling like it. Her brain was loudly singing ''fu ck this shi t I'm out'. She manage to drive, safely.

Find key. Get in the building. Get in the elevator. Select floor. Find key. Open the door. Walk in. Lock the door. Feel lonely.

She stood there, froze for minutes, alone at her apartment. Almost nothing felt different from before she met Chaeyoung, only one difference.                                                                                                                                             EVERYTHING.

All of a sudden, she thought of her diary. Such a strong idea, fiercely coming through her mind. MUST WRITE. MUST WRITE. What a great escape!

The idea was: write a romantic letter to bae and deliver in her hands, the next morning when they'd see each other at work, again. Asking for only reading it when home alone. ACTION!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                                        A letter to MY CHAENG

I know you've been awfully busy with the project. Just for a moment, sit back, relax and read this, my each word is for your pretty eyes only.

I've been feeling lighter. Because, after we became ''we" I could get rid of all the pain I have always been feeling even when I didn't realize I was suffering.

After 'us' happened, I don't mourn losses, I don't weep at any grief, I don't decay at any demise. Well, I keep searching for answers, but that's just me.....

Sometimes I think back in time, when I was so close to my darkest hour, then you came along like the sunlight, shining through me.

I don't deserve you, but I don't care about deserving. I need you, so I want to keep you no matter what!

As the sunrise sweeps away the shadows and offers the morning, you gave me back to myself. You brought my pieces back together and made a whole. Now, I want to give myself to you, so I can keep being complete. 'With you' is the perfect sentence to write...........

For too long, I've been walking without looking where I was going, maybe because I didn't care at any destination.

You became my map, my compass, my departure and my arrival. I hope it never changes.

I cherish the thought of always having you here by my side. Sounds great, doesn't it?

 

 

PS: Why did you barely spoke to me yesterday?