(Un)Reasonable notes

Vazio

Mina's notes:

I find it so very difficult to trust anyone, even myself.

Maybe I was too affected by the failures of people around me, I mean, those who are/were close to me. It made me insensible, it made me self-centered, it made me unable to get closer to someone, really close. My friendships are superficial, I mean, I like my friends from the school I used to go and even my friends' friends, and my family's friends. But, I wouldn't trust completly in any of them. I love my mother and I know she loves me too but I don't rely on her as much as I did when I was a kid.

Days are rough now, because my family(especially my mom) is starting to wonder why i don't have a love life. ''All the girls of your age blah blah but you don't seem to keep friends close blah blah". Well, I don't know either. Maybe, I know why I don't have a boy friend, but i just don't want to admit it, not even to myself. I had/have girl-crushes. My family has always been where I run to when i need support, but lately I don't think I'm willing to turn to them for any help. Sad but true. It feels like they know that I know that they supect something about me... It's....bad.

I was always the tough one at home. My mom thinks I'm a strong person. It would be devastating, for both of us, to realize that I'm not. Not anymore. When did I become so...so weak? In which bit of my lifetime I got lost?

I overthink way too exaggeratedly much. Wine helps me with that...i love red wine. Now that I live alone in my apartment and I have my own money, I can drink whenever I want! yaaayyy Except at work, of course, even though I think my produtivity would go way up if i had wine available at my work place.

(Mina's notes)A few glasses latter:

Cabernet is so... vignon

Merlot, lot and lots

Malbec, get back!

Tannat, nat,not!

I want to write about good stuff. So...

Once upon a time(a few days ago) I felt a major crush on a girl named chae.. something, i think chang- yoo, chaeyung, I don't care what her name is, I couln't read her name tag/badge. She was so cute. The first time I saw her it was like.....like.... my soul was so scared that it peed on its pants! What a feeling! tah tah tah being is believing...tah tah nan na

We work at the same building but we don't see each other often, TT. I think she's a new employee . I looked at her a lot because i wanted her to see that i was looking at her. That's so not like me, I'm usually shy, na na na but there's something about her manners made me ooh na na na. Next time I'll hold a huge flag written: NOTICE ME, SENPAI!

That day i first saw her,at lunch break, it made me smile to myself for so long, I don't even know if I would like her if we ever met and became close, I don't know anything about her but I really want to. I like her already because of what she does to my heart. POW, and IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUU YOUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU. (saxphone solo)

I'll try to talk to her tomorrow!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, this is Fictriz! Even though I'm a dramatic little cookie, I prefer to establish things straight right in the the beginning of it all(probably the only straight thing about me). I'm not keeping secrets(only when it's necessary) from my readers('my readers', it sounds so beautiful TT).

Here's the deal: Mina is mostly a writer kind of person. Chaeng is mostly a reader. Their relationship will develop through messages, letters they'll send to each other and after a while BBBOOOOOMMMM, in so many levels!(Just wait for it, guys!) xoxo, beijinhos.