3 weeks later...

Vazio

(3 weeks passed since chapter 10)

Chaeyoung's Letter to Mina (it was actually an e-mail):

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The most honest letter I ever wrote

 

You know what? I have a lot to say to you. There's so much I wish I knew if you could ever realize. I don't wanna fall to pieces. I just wanna sit and stare at you. And I don't wanna a conversation. I just wanna cry in front of you.        Jhdsjheeyuyegskeiupojvn,mnv,.xççsoueppi´~´~~//jk.hgdad/][´'

I want to scream at your face, but I'm not that brave, plus I don't have the time for it. I'm leaving in a time and place I'm not going to tell you, I don't want you chasing me, telling me to go back, like those clichê stories.

Now, shut up and read this ENTIRE letter! duieueuieoiwkjdksjjklalkowiçaljdcncdjl

 

1) I never understood the need people have to rely on a super hero to save the day. I always tried to stand up for myself rather than just wait for some one else. Time went by and I wasn't feeling so brave anymore. I used to spend most of my time doing whatever I felt like doing, or drawing and I didn't give a damn about the fact that I wasn't really happy, in general. It all came down to a point I needed to be saved from myself! And then we met, just in time to keep me from doing something stupid to myself. Apparently, you were in a very similar point of your life too.

Fact: We are similar. Whether you like it or not! I know you know it too. You're perceptive. You're a lot of things......

You were someone who would tell every one else to shup up, just to defend me, to stay by my side, to take my word and belive my side of the story, above all. The way you don't care to be polite because you only want to protect me, it's overwhelming, can you realize that? I hope you can. It's sad to think all that we could be together. I can't help feeling that we could've had it all...

I wanted to get over you, to get passed this phase of expending all my time just thinking about you. Latelly, I'm trying to even, but I can't even.

2)I'm not passing on to you the responsability for my happiness, Mina, but that's what you meant to me. Or that was what I thought. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH You damn hot jap! Uieuiejhdçs,mv,clroro~skskjh

I know you don't take well the fact that I'm ''very young'',a cutie-pie-looking-little-tiger, a small cinnamon-roll, that's not a big deal for me. It's N.O.T like you're a 90 year old millionaire and I'm an 18 y.o. super model trying to arrange a fake wedding to take all your money! Honestly, I get so angry every time I think about it, but I came to the conclusion I can't be mad at you even if I tried, even if I wanted to.

After a while, so much  came between us. I thougth we were strong enough to get through anything, and we could never be destroyed. 

3)I'm trying to get real! Life is not about my damn feelings anymore, I'm focusing on my carrer from now on. I'm not going to tell you goodbye because I don't see the need to. We were never we I wanted us to be. I'm not sure if it's my fault or it's yours but we never took a next step because of trust issues. Did you ever take me seriously? Were we ever even friends?

I'm just nobody to you...

PS: Are you sure you're that grown up? Be honest to yourself, it's all about pride! All of this!

All your indifference towards me comes from your broken pride because I got what you wanted. I got 1st place! My project was the best! I got the job. I'm better than you. deal with it! HHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!