New Beginnings

Everyone Has a Story

A/N: Sooo, it's been a while huh? Welp I'll tell you right now that this story is far from over. I still plan on doing little side stories in this universe along with other big plans regarding the story. I've just been busy with school (as usual) and had to deal with major writing block. Ahem, Comments are very encouraging for people who are having trouble with writing. Help a sister out and keep letting me know what you think in the comments! Enjoy the new chapter!

 

 

 

 

Dahyun groaned and blinked her eyes open. Her felt way more sore than the day before and it stung like heck. She looked around and saw that she was laying on a cot in some sort of room. 'Hold on.... Where are they??' She panicked and rushed to stand but ended up as a heap on the floor. She groaned. Then multiple sets of foot steps could be heard running towards her. Her eyes widened and she started to try and hide herself under the cot that she was laying on earlier.

"Dahyunnie? Are you awake? We heard a noise." Dahyun jolted. She hadn't heard anyone call her that since her father was alive. 

"Unnie! Are you okay? Why are you on the floor??" She heard Tzuyu ask worriedly. Dahyun looked up.

"T-Tzuyu-ya?" She rasped. Ouch, hurt. Why did hurt? 

"Hey unnie! You wanna tour around our new place?" Dahyun tilted her head when she was confused and Nayeon cooed.

"C'mere cutie, we're gonna show you around your new home." Dahyun stopped.

"New home?" She asked, shocked. Before she could inquire further, Nayeon practically picked her up and dragged her out of the small room. Dahyun hissed when the pain flared from her again. Nayeon skidded to a halt. 

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. Did that hurt? Geez what's wrong with me?" She rambled. She squatted down and cupped Dahyun's cheeks. Dahyun furrowed her eybrows and looked into her eyes.

"Let's slow down okay? Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, you can go outside to play with the others." She watched as her sisters quietly left the room.

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" Dahyun thought hard but all she could remember was that the girl in front of her and her friends had taken her from the park. In theory, she should be absolutely terrified of this girl but there was something about her. It made her seem safe, like her father's arms when the other kids would make fun of her white skin and glasses. Dahyun shook her head slightly. Nayeon smiled gently. 

"Alright well, me and the girls found you and your sisters at the park and you looked like you could use some help so we brought you to our place. Then we asked if we needed to do any medical checks and your sisters basically volunteered you to be thoroughly checked." Nayeon giggled. 

"They're very good girls y'know? They made sure you were okay. Anyways, me and Jeong brought you to this room so we could fix you up and you ended up passing out while we were patching you up. Speaking of, we should probably look at those injuries to make sure they didn't get infected." Nayeon nudged her with her shoulder and gestured toward the cot. Dahyun pouted.

"It's gonna hurt again isn't it? Besides, I'm sure it's fine. Me and my sisters should get out of here anyway we wouldn't want to be a bother to you guys..." Nayeon sighed.

"Sweetheart, you wouldn't be a bother to us. We would be so happy to be able to make sure you girls are safe. You and your sisters seem to be so polite and caring anyways. You couldn't be a bother even if you tried. Besides, me and everyone else here seem to think that adding you to our family would be awesome. That includes your sisters." Dahyun thought back to when Nayeon said that her sisters were "good girls". In all honesty, Dahyun had to agree. Her sisters were angels in her eyes, and that's why she tries so hard to make sure they don't get hurt. It's hard to believe but, she knew that her sisters were basically able to watch themselves. Chaeyoung was good at dealing with most social situations and could figure out how to solve her problems with relative ease. Tzuyu knew how to treat her own injuries and Dahyun knew she was mature enough to take care of herself. In fact, they took care of Dahyun almost as often as she took care of them. Dahyun sighed. If her sisters thought it would be a good idea, then she assumed that she should probably go along with it. She smiled a little- She never thought she would succumb so easily to her sisters but here she was. She looked up.

"Hmm.. well, if my sisters think it's good then I guess I'll have to agree with them." She said confidently. Nayeon sqealed. 

"That's.. adorable! Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see you girls hanging out with my girls! This is gonna be the best family in existence, I promise you!" She crossed her fingers over her heart to show her promise. Dahyun giggled and Nayeon ruffled her hair. Nayeon perked up,

"Y'know... we still gotta check those injuries..." She said with a look of sympathy. Dahyun's face crinkled again in worry that this was gonna hurt.

"Last time you did this, I passed out... It won't happen again will it?" She asked with her pout that seemed to always come back. Nayeon's expression softened.

"I'll make sure to be gentle."

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Jeongyeon giggled as she watched the little ones pile on top of Momo.

"Make sure you guys don't break any bones! We can't afford a hospital bill!" She laughed. Sana jumped out of the pile. 

"Nee-san, what's a 'bill'?" Momo pulled herself up from the ground with a small groan.

"It's something that we really don't wanna deal with right now, so you make sure you're careful." She said with her motherly tone. Sana stuck her tongue out.

"Yeah yeah, okay fine." She went back to playing with the others. Momo rolled her eyes and went to sit with Jeong. They watched as Chaeyoung and Tzuyu got used to playing with their little ones. Tzuyu tripped and Chaeyoung was quick to try and check on her before being blocked by Jihyo who got there first. 

"Omigosh, are you okay? You're not hurt are you? Can we keep playing?" Chaeyoung stopped in her tracks and watched as Jihyo tried to take care of her sister. Tzuyu brushed her off.

"Uh, I-I'm good. Just a litle fall." She mumbled as she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. Jihyo brightened and stood back up.

"Great! Come on, we gotta catch Sana and Mina they're getting too good at this game." She said as she offered her hand to Tzuyu. Tzuyu hesitated but eventually smiled and grabbed her hand.

"Aww, look Momo, they're getting along!" Jeongyeon said while smacking Momo on the arm. Momo grumbled.

"I would probably be able to pay more attention to them if you'd stop whacking me... Dude!" She scrambled to stand after Jeongyeon dealt a particularly hard blow. Jeongyeon smiled sheepishly. 

"Heh. Sorry, must've picked that up from Nayeon-unnie. Speaking of, where is she and Dahyun?" Just as she finished her sentence, Dahyun walked out with a beaming Nayeon leading her.

"Guys! Guess who's feeling a little better!" She asked enthusiastically. 

"Unnie! You're back! Did Nayeon-unnie tell you about us staying here?" Chaeyoung asked excitedly. All eyes were on Dahyun as she shuffled her feet and played with her hair. 

"Yeah.. I figured it would be fun to stay with these guys. Don't you think?" She said shyly. The kids cheered.

"Yesss! I really do get to have my own dongsaengs!" Jihyo exclaimed happily. The girls just laughed while Tzuyu sighed.

"I'm still the maknae..." Mina giggled.

"Don't worry, we'll make sure you're treated like the best maknae in the world!" She assured her. Tzuyu laughed and hugged her. Dahyun smiled to herself.

 

'Not a bad idea in the slightest.'