Some Much Needed Help

Everyone Has a Story

A/N: It's been a while, huh? I'm sorry for such a delay, I kinda lost inspiration for a little but I'll try to update more from now on!

Note:  (In age order)

Nayeon-12, Jeongyeon-11, Momo-11, Sana-9, Mina-9 (Twins), Jihyo-9, Dahyun-8, Chaeyoung-7, Tzuyu-7

 

 

"Nayeon-unnie! Jeongie-unnie! Momoring-Unnie! Wake up~!!" 

Nayeon groaned as she felt a little girl patting her tummy rapidly. She cracked her eyes open and peered downwards to see three kids jumping around all excited like little puppies. Nayeon sat up.

"What is it? Did something happen?" She slurred, still sleepy. Momo snickered behind her hand.

"Yeah silly, you we're kicking Jeong in your sleep." She giggled. Nayeon cringed and looked down towards her feet and saw Jeongyeon curled up in a ball. 'Oh.. oops' she thought sheepishly. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see Jihyo and the twins set with their puppy eyes. 'Oh, here we go...' 

"Unnie, can we go to the park and play? Pleaseee?" Nayeon tried to look away but she ultimately failed. She sighed,

"Ugh, you know the puppy eyes are an unfair move.. Fine! Get up Jeong, we're heading out!"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Chaeng, hurry up!" Nayeon watched in awe as the little girl packed up what seemed to be her and the other girls' sleeping space. Jihyo tugged on her hand.

"Unnie, we're gonna play with those girls over there!" She said over her shoulder as she dragged the twins with her. Nayeon payed attention to see what would happen with that mature looking little girl.

 

"Hi! Wanna play tag?" She heard Jihyo ask. The girl snapped her head up and widened her eyes.

"U-uh, I uh- Sorry, we kinda have to get going.." she stuttered. Nayeon tilted her head. By this time, she knew that Momo and Jeongyeon were watching as well. Jihyo looked down in disappointment but offered to help the girls. The six started to pack up the blankets and things and they introduced themselves.

"Thanks for helping us, I'm Dahyun and these are my sisters Chaeyoung and Tzuyu." Sana introduced them as well.

"Hi! I'm Sana and these sweeties are my sisters Mina and Jihyo. Me and Mina are twins!" She said and giggled when the three gasped.

"Cool!" She heard the younger girls say. Nayeon smiled fondly. 'Sana called them sisters... adorable.' She thought. 

"Ah-!" She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a short scream. She saw that the girl- Dahyun- was on the floor. Protective instincts kicked in and she was immediately running to check on the tiny girl.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dahyun's POV

 

'Ugh.. that stings..' She cursed in her mind. She had probably tried to stand up too fast. Her bandaged behind was still very sore and probably still bleeding (not that she could check at the moment). Someone dragged her off the ground gently.

"Oh my gosh, are you alright, sweetheart? Are you hurt?" She looked up and saw a girl searching her for injuries. She looked older; much more mature looking than Dahyun herself looked.

 

She was used to hiding things and this was no different. 

"N-no I'm fine." She lied through her teeth as she carefully steadied herself on her feet again. Chaeng spoke up.

"Unnie, you're not fine! Why don't you ever let anyone help you!?" She bit her lip. 'It's natural for me..' She shook her head and defended herself. Dahyun whipped her head around and hissed.

"Chaeng! What if they're just here to hurt us too? How can you just blindly trust anyone after what we've been through?"

 

"Uh.. Well whatever you say, I'm not stupid. You guys obviously are here with suitcases for a reason. I'm assuming you've run away from home like the rest of us?" The older girl guessed. Dahyun's jaw dropped a little. 'Like us..?' She looked behind the girl to see five other girls who all looked older than her. 

"C'mon, we're not gonna hurt you. Just let us bring you to our place so we can look at whatever injury you have." She put her hand out for Dahyun to grab. 

 

Was she really gonna go along with this? She didn't even know these girls, what is they're really just playing her and her sisters? But what if this'll be good for them? Maybe thi-

"Unnie! Hello??" Tzuyu waved her hand in front of her eyes. She shook her head again. Jeez, she needs to stop doing that. 

"H-huh? What?" The older girl looked at her in concern.

"You really look like you need some help. Just let us help you." She finally relented and hesitantly took her hand. 'I can take care of any problem anyway, we'll just hope this isn't a trap..'