Chapter 1

Promise of the Past

St Regalo Academy. A prestigious private school for the wealthy. With histories dating back to 1900s, many of the world's brilliant minds have been born from this school. Wealthy families from all over the world have their children vying for a place inside the school knowing that the name St Regalo on their certificates would allow them to receive praises from the upper societies. Of course, it is never easy. Not everyone no matter how much you beg is allowed to enter. Only the best and the cream of crop are chosen. At the very top of this school was St Regalo's Princesses. A name and title only bestowed upon the school's top students. The school princesses were revered and respected by everyone in the school. Power, beauty, brains and extremely wealthy. They made up the school's council which ruled over the school with an iron fist. They make the rules and they are the law. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image result for bentley mulsanne

A black Bentley Mulsanne drove through the gates of St Regalo Academy and stopped right in front of the entrance. A man in black suit hurried out of the front seat and opened the back door. A slender and beautiful black haired girl stepped out gracefully. The man handed the girl her school bag and bowed as she nodded and waved him away. She had garnered the attention of everyone in the vicinity who gaped as they stared at her. She continued walking into the school building as the sea of students spread like the red sea for her to walk through. But she was stopped by a group of girls. She looked at them questioningly with her resident poker face. The girl at the front of the group was nudged by all her friends as she reluctantly stepped forward. She stood in front of the poker faced girl and held out a golden box with a Swarovski logo. 

"Hana sunbaenim, I like you. Please accept my feelings" the girl said. 

Hana stared at the box and said coldly "Who do you think I am? What makes you think I want some cheap store bought piece of jewellery? Don't come near me ever again. And don't ever, ever block my way for such stupid reasons". 

She walked around the group of girls and continued walking. She could hear a distant sob as she left yet another suitor crying. It wasn't the first time that she had been confessed too. It had happened so often that she was sick of it. Most of the students in her school had a crush on her and some were even brave enough to confess but was rejected cruelly. She was after all one of St Regalo's infamous princesses. Not to mention, she was the daughter of Kang Conglomerate Chairman, Kang Min Hyuk. Kang Conglomerates is one of the world's top ranking conglomerates well-known for their businesses in hotels, resorts and shopping malls. It was estimated by Times and Forbes that they had a reported net worth 70 billion dollars making them part of the top 10 richest people in the world.

That was why she felt insulted when someone gave her store bought items. She was the heiress of Kang Conglomerates for petes sake. Not that she was spoiled but she had always been provided with the best. Most of her bags, clothes, shoes and more were all limited edition. Designers and top brands flock to give her their items because she was known as a fashion icon. She had always been given the first look of the next season items before anyone. She got into the elevator that took her to the 4th floor which was the highest floor. The perks of being a member of St Regalo's princesses. They had their own private lounge and office which was on the same floor as the principal's office. Despite the presence of a principal, the Princesses controlled everything. 

She arrived at the top in no time as the elevator doors pinged and opened. Hana stepped out and walked to the end past the principal's office stopping in front of a pair of mahogany doors. She turned the knob and pushed the door open revealing a luxurious interior of the office and lounge. 

(Student Council Room) Image result for luxury large mansion living room

        Image result for luxury ceo office (President's Office)

There was no one inside. Yet again, she came too early. She plopped herself onto one of the couches and laid her head on the back of the couch. Hana was the head of discipline in the student council. She was put in charge of the student's discipline and tidiness as the school allowed a no sloppiness policy. She had to deal with all the discipline cases that occur within the school and she decided on their punishments as well. In this school, the student council was the most powerful authority. Once a punishment or decision is made, no one including the board of directors or principal is allowed to stop it unless given a valid reason. That was why whoever elected as a member of a student council and held the title of Princess is super powerful. 

That was why everyone avoided getting on the bad side of all the Princesses. They were all revered by the students not only because of their ranks but also because of the power all of them came from extremely wealthy and powerful families. They were top in both academics and curricular in addition to their jaw dropping beauty that attracted attention from all around the world. That was also why Hana had to endure people confessing to her. But is there something more to the Princesses than people knew?