Six Part 1.

Lone wolves don't fare well (stay with me)
If Jeonghan had a list of worst first meetings then his first meeting with the pack would be on the top.
 
Jeonghan had first refused to walk down to the house at all. When Joshua walked forward he was abruptly pulled back; he was still holding Jeonghans hand and Jeonghan was stronger than he looked at times. He was especially stronger when he was scared. What had he been thinking leaving his natal pack? His small, familiar natal pack. He was about to join a pack much larger, much stronger, much more intimidating than his natal pack. What if they didn't accept him? It was one thing getting the alphas approval and a whole other getting the packs approval. Joshua tried to walk again but again Jeonghan stood stock still, refusing to give.
 
"Jeonghan come on," Joshua spoke in a soft voice, trying to coax him from his spot. But Jeonghan couldn't even look at him instead focusing on the three figures waiting in front of the house. Joshua followed his gaze and realisation crossed his face. He moved to stand in front of Jeonghan, blocking Jeonghans gaze. He cupped Jeonghans cheeks with his hands, making Jeonghan focus on him. "Listen, don't worry.You're going to be accepted,"
 
"You don't know that. You just lead the pack, you can't tell them what to think. They could hate me for all you know!" Jeonghan snapped, something he would never dare to do usually. But fear was consuming him and he couldn't stop himself. Joshua gave him a surprised look obviously not expecting the hostile behaviour but regained his composure moving his hand to Jeonghans cheek. Jeonghan leaned into the touch; the simple affection calming his nerves. Joshua looked into his eyes and Jeonghan noticed how feline they were - it was almost ironic considering he was a wolf.
 
"Listen to me. They will like you and if they don't I'll be there to protect you from any violent behaviour. I promise, okay?"Somehow Jeonghan knew he was telling the truth and he nodded. "Now come on," Joshua removed his hands from his face and started walking the short distance to the house. Jeonghan already missed the warmth of his hand - of his body - and quickly ran to catch up with Joshua, sticking close to his side. When they arrived at the front deck of the house Jeonghan felt like running. He was met by a frowning alpha female and two growling wolves that looked like they could taken him out with one attack. Immediately he hid behind Joshua, who grabbed his hand, and whimpered. Joshua gave a pointed look at the two wolves, almost glaring,and they stopped growling. Jeonghan kept his head low, not daring to look up even when Joshua stepped away to reveal Jeonghan again. This time there were no growls and Jeonghan sneaked a little look up at the other wolves before snapping his head back down. Instead of two wolves and a frowning alpha female he saw two scowling men and a frowning alpha female. Everyone looked annoyed at him and Jeonghan could feel the anxiety building up in him again.
 
"Who's this?" a deep voice spoke. Jeonghan could hear the territorial tone when the man spoke. It baffled Jeonghan since he had been led to the place with the alpha. He expected they wouldn't be so on edge but he had been wrong. Again, the anxiety built in his stomach and he shuffled uncomfortably in his spot, head still lowered in a sign of submission.
 
"This is Jeonghan, our new pack member." Joshua squeezed Jeonghans hand in reassurance as he spoke matter-of-factly. This gave Jeonghan a burst if confidence but that was soon squandered when he heard the words of the alpha female.
 
"That's not a decision you make yourself sweetie. You need the approval of everyone. Especially me." Jeonghan could hear that she spoke through gritted teeth, seemingly mad at Joshuas decision to let Jeonghan into the pack. Jeonghan also heard one of the men grunt in agreement. Joshua snorted.
 
"I'm the alpha and I decide whats best for the pack. If I want to integrate a new member then that's what I'll do. I don't need your approval," Joshua snarled and Jeonghan heard a whimper. "It would do you well to remember how I took you all in when you needed a pack. So any objections from my alpha female and beta?" There was silence. "Great. Now Seungcheol why don't you call Seungkwan? He'll get Jeonghan settled into the pack well," Jeonghan heard someone walk off, he wanted to see who walked off but he didn't want to lift his head. Maybe a quick peek wouldn't hurt. Jeonghan was about to look up when Joshua tilted his head up and turned him to face the two wolves. "Jeonghan, this is Jieun and Mingyu. My alpha female and one of my mid-ranking wolves. I trust you'll treat them with the right respect. You've been a submissive, little omega all that time so I doubt you won't be submissive. Don't think you have to walk around the house with your head down while you're in your human form. As long as you give the respect when they demand it you'll be fine," Joshua smiled and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "And remember, I'll be protecting you if anything bad happens. We don't want anymore scars to be added onto those beautiful arms." Joshua rubbed a scar as he spoke making Jeonghans breath catch in his throat, the frown on Jieun deepened. "Ah look, Seungkwans here." A confused guy was led out of the house and onto the deck. He had dark brown hair that complimented his slightly tan skin and amazing cheek bone structure. "Seungkwan - Jeonghan. Jeonghan - Seungkwan. Seungkwan is an omega like you," he turned to Seungkwan. "See that he gets a room or at least a bed. Just do what you did for the other omegas." Seungkwan nodded and smiled at Jeonghan. Joshua let go of Jeonghan and took his place next to Jieun, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her close. Jeonghan looked away.
 
Seungkwan grabbed his wrist and he flinched, stepping back. Seungkwan frowned, seeming a little sad, but shook it off and smiled again at him. He held his hand out this time, "Come on, let's introduce you to the other omegas first!"
 
Jeonghan took his hand after staring at it but regretted his decision when he was dragged into the house, not missing the glare from the alpha female and beta before they disappeared from view.

Sorry for such a long break. I had a deadline to meet and I was stressed af. Got it done tho.

Sorry for this meagre update. There is going to be a part 2 because I can't be bothered to write all my ideas for this chapter in one sitting so its gonna be split. It's also not the best written because like I've not been in the nest state of mind but I needed to write to relieve some stress. 

I hope you enjoyed it!